Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Koni Sports are in stock w/free shipping

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 02:25 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 132 Likes on 86 Posts

Default Koni Sports are in stock w/free shipping

Every set of Koni Sport dampers are in stock and ready to ship, and for a limited time we are again offering free shipping on any set of 4 shocks.

You can buy a lot of the same parts other places. What you can't get anywhere is experience and knowledge about the product that will help you install and set the shocks up properly. I've not only been selling, but *using* Koni's for years. I believe in them, and I have them on my own cars. I also carry Bilstein, KYB, and Tokico shocks to name a few. When you call Strano Performance Parts, you get my best recommendation-- and that's not limited to only one or two brands.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:40 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A+ for Strano customer service! I've been autocrossing the Strano sway bars with Koni yellows for several months, and the car is awesome. The car is now more predictable and stable!