Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR Lower A arms

Old 11-09-2011, 11:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BMR Lower A arms

I'm halfway through installing my new a arms cause my old one broke in half at the knuckle. They fit/look great and install easy (took my a while to figure out how to get the final bolt past the steering linkage). There's also a noticeable difference in weight.

One question though, where does the mixed bag of hardware go? I'm pretty sure the bolts are for the strut, but what about the other stuff?

I can get some pics tomorrow
Old 11-10-2011, 08:20 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 96SilverZ
I'm halfway through installing my new a arms cause my old one broke in half at the knuckle. They fit/look great and install easy (took my a while to figure out how to get the final bolt past the steering linkage). There's also a noticeable difference in weight.

One question though, where does the mixed bag of hardware go? I'm pretty sure the bolts are for the strut, but what about the other stuff?

I can get some pics tomorrow
What all hardware do you have left over? There should be 4 bolts, washers, and nylon lock nuts for the strut other than that there may be a few washer but that should be it. You reuse all the factory hardware that mounts the a-arm to the k-member.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:11 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's these large metal adapters/spacers and I thought they might replace the sway bar mounts but it doesn't look like I need them.

Thanks for the help

Search this Thread