Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Bmr rear sway bay

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 01:29 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bmr rear sway bay

Quick question, I bought a Moser 12 bolt rear from Moser but my stock sway bar is not fitting. I did plan on going with a BMR sway bar but with my stock sway bar not fitting, will I run into the same problems with this BMR sway bar I just purchased. Oh the stock clamps from the stock sway bar that was on the stock 10 bolt is what is not fitting on the new Moser rear.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:20 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by bigz28man
Quick question, I bought a Moser 12 bolt rear from Moser but my stock sway bar is not fitting. I did plan on going with a BMR sway bar but with my stock sway bar not fitting, will I run into the same problems with this BMR sway bar I just purchased. Oh the stock clamps from the stock sway bar that was on the stock 10 bolt is what is not fitting on the new Moser rear.
Well what you are going to need to make our BMR sway bar or any sway bar for that matter fit is one of our sway bar mounting kit. It comes with the brackets that either need to be welded or bolted on depedning on what you want. We have two option, Our welded sway bar mounting kit is part number SMK006 and our bolt-in sway bar mounting kit is SMK007. Here is a couple picture so you can see what I am talking about.
Attached Thumbnails Bmr rear sway bay-smk006.jpg   Bmr rear sway bay-smk007r.jpg   Bmr rear sway bay-smk007h.jpg  

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 02-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys over there at BMR......just put that order in, thanks again

Quick Reply: Bmr rear sway bay