Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

soon will be putting in rebuilt rack & pinion I need the PS lines o-rings?......

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default soon will be putting in rebuilt rack & pinion I need the PS lines o-rings?......

Have an 05 goat and ordered a rebuilt rack and pinion from rackdoctor.com and mostly next weekend I will do the remove and install of the rack. If Im right theres a total of 4 PS lines going to the rack, I assume each one has little o-rings, does anyone know how can I get these right now before I do the install so Im ready to go? You know like what size and such? Thanks
Old 08-06-2012, 11:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go to your local parts store, they will give you a few sizes for very cheap, just get a few of each. They should fit evenly, not very tightly- if that makes sense. Someone else will chime in on exact sizes.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Conrad
Go to your local parts store, they will give you a few sizes for very cheap, just get a few of each. They should fit evenly, not very tightly- if that makes sense. Someone else will chime in on exact sizes.
Cool thats a good idea thanks.

Quick Reply: soon will be putting in rebuilt rack & pinion I need the PS lines o-rings?......