Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Thanks...car is much better now

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks...car is much better now

Thanks to Founders for a great product and at a great price. Easy to install and great quality. Panhard bar is easy to adjust and the relocation brackets are nice and sturdy.

Thanks to Sam Strano. Sway bars are amazing and the springs are great. Combined with the Konis the car rides great. Top it off I replaced all bushings in the front end and rear lower control arm bushings. All the ball joints are done and the spring seats, insulators, and mounts.

This site is a plethora of information and helped me out quite a bit with the choices and what I needed to get. The car does sit lower than last time and it doesn't nose dive under braking. Everything is stiffer as well and doesn't move around like it did before the winter.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:10 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm looking to change all my bushings up front as well. Any tips?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Patience and heat. Heat will be your best bet especially for the rear front lower control arm bolt. In terms of bushings, I had a mechanic do that for me. Someone I work with at a VW dealership. He had to use a press for the ball joint but the bushings went in nicely and smooth with just a ball joint kit that our mechanics have.

Quick Reply: Thanks...car is much better now