Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

SO MANY SPRINGS CAN ONLY BUY ONE!?!?!, Eibach ProKit/Sportline, G2 SuperSprings,

Old 04-26-2004, 10:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb SO MANY SPRINGS CAN ONLY BUY ONE!?!?!, Eibach ProKit/Sportline, G2 SuperSprings,

I have a basically stock 1999 TRANS AM. Not a WS6. Im modifying it slowly into a WS6, got the hood/airbox on, ws6 rims/tires ordered and on the way and ws6 badge waiting to be put on. Doubt i have the bilstein shocks since its not a WS6 but anyways post ANY and ALL pictures with YOUR lowering springs anyone with LS1 camaro/firebirds just so i can get an idea of what im going to be working with =) **********Umm and yea there are many options out there and ive heard good things about **G2 super springs which i heard good thigns about on forums, the **INTRAX look nice, **H+R look nice too, **VOGTLAND springs which claim they're better than Eibach>>>ANYone ever heard of those for the F-Body???? really curious about those they're German...? , **KennY brown Sport Springs(Lm motorsports?) , **DMS springs?, **SPRINT SPrings, and **Hyperco Hypercoils, ..... kinda gave up on *Eibach b/c ive heard about the sagging and the rear sitting too low etc etc... So yeah ive been here with a migraine for about a week tryin to decide what i should spend my money on to get that nice dropped even mean stance while having decent/good ride comfort, I have a Mac Y-Pipe on right now thats kinda low and thinking about 315's Sumitomo's on my rear WS6 wheels when i get order em instead of 275 but i dont know if i drop it, then will it rub or cause other problems./??????? Help pple>>i need springs be4 i get my wheels here im gettin ancy already... THANKS to all who can help in advance. L8errrrrrrrrr xxBandiTxx
Old 04-26-2004, 11:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like my H&R's, pics are on my website.
Old 04-26-2004, 11:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

H&R make very high quality springs. Depends on how much you want to drop. Sportline is a low drop, while DMS is not that low, about 1". You will also nee to get LCA relocation brackets and a new panhard bar. I hear that the DMS won't drop the car enough to need these things.
Old 04-27-2004, 12:30 AM
Customizing Director

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

You can find a ton of picture's of cars with these springs by using the search feature . I think just a month or so ago we had a big post of everyone's lowered car...
Old 04-27-2004, 07:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

stock springs here, cut 1 coil out and take the spring perch out. Cutting low 1.3x 60ft's!!!!
Old 04-27-2004, 01:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

I had Sportlines, they were very low, low spring rate also, rear springs sagged over 6 months of sitting (not really driving). I tried to order G2 springs, they are on back order, no one has any idea when they will be in. I decided to go with H&R. 1.25" drop all the way around, stiffer spring than stock. I ordered them from turnermotorsports.com for $195. I don't have pics with the new springs on yet.

I have seen T/A with 315 w/o any rub problems. My 275 have rubbed though, so I think it is which end of the build spectrum your car lies.

Brian

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SO MANY SPRINGS CAN ONLY BUY ONE!?!?!, Eibach ProKit/Sportline, G2 SuperSprings,