Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Pa Racing Kmember issues?!?!?!

Old 08-31-2013, 12:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pa Racing Kmember issues?!?!?!

Anybody else have a problem with pa racings kmembers? I purchased one not to long ago and have sent it back numerous times to get it looked at. First was the alignment pins that locate it into the frame, they said it was fine and sent back, far from fine, had to porterpower it a 1/4" just to get it to go into the holes. Next was motor mounts, used stock mounts (notice i said stock), the holes were so far off on the pedestal that only one bolt would go in, couldnt get all four in at the same time, again they said it was fine, so....i opened the holes up to make the bolts go in. Next is the control arms, they also are stock. The front mounting point appears that it is about an 1/8" to far back and wont let the control arm in. So now i'm stuck, really upsets me that you pay for this kinda money for an item and go through this much bs for something that is supposed to be made for our cars. Anybody else have any issues with they're products or is it just my luck??
Old 09-01-2013, 12:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

I had a minor issue with mine not allowing the bulky stock arms inward far enough for full adjustment (stock bushing area hit the drop tube). I ended up ordering a set of their lowers to get me back on the road. Wasn't thrilled but they offered me a nice discount so whatever.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:30 AM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Yikes sounds like a nightmare, if you went through that much with it you should have asked for a refund..
Old 09-01-2013, 08:22 AM
10 Second Club

Something sounds amiss here. I have a PA Racing turbo k member sitting on my garage floor. I bought it off a buddy who originally had it mocked up in his camaro and it fit fine. Sorry I can't help with the issues but either the car has issues or that k member does.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

heard about them not fitting that well, but never installed one. How do the welds look there was some guys that posted about that?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/suspensio...-k-member.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/suspensio...pa-racing.html

you get the rack in yet? Ive seen some the rack boots rub

Last edited by studderin; 09-01-2013 at 08:50 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:51 AM
Teching In

Sorry i havent answered back. Yea i got the member in finally but only after all that hassle, if i ever hafta remove it again its goin in the junk and i'll be spending the money for a better product. Welds looked fine. Ended up having to use umi adjustable lower arms. I'm pretty certain that its the member that was wrong, i stuck another stock kmember in the car and it fit perfect, car has very low miles and was never in an accident.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Staging Lane

I'd like to see some more reviews on this thing for sure...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pa Racing Kmember issues?!?!?!