Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Rear control arm bushings

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 07:15 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Rear control arm bushings

I have a set of bmr rear lower control arms and need to replace the poly bushings. I do not have the car apart I want to have replacements before I take car apart does any body now the size or replacment part # for bushing. I want to try to order them threw my local napa today but i believe there supliers dont deal with bmr I know energy suspensions have poly bushing just wana make sure I order the right ones.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not to sound like a "wizeazz", but wouldn't the easiest thing to do, would be to contact BMR directly??

And I can almost guarantee that NAPA, Advance Auto Parts, Rock Auto Parts, O'Reillys, Parts Plus, etc, will not have the parts you need....
Old 09-26-2013, 09:59 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by VIPERSLYR
I have a set of bmr rear lower control arms and need to replace the poly bushings. I do not have the car apart I want to have replacements before I take car apart does any body now the size or replacment part # for bushing. I want to try to order them threw my local napa today but i believe there supliers dont deal with bmr I know energy suspensions have poly bushing just wana make sure I order the right ones.
Your local auto parts store are not going to carry the BMR replacement bushings for your rear lower control arms. Give me a call here at the shop and we can get you the bushings you will need.

Kyle

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 09-27-2013, 09:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Might want to reconsider the poly, unless you like the NVH and other side effects of it on LCAs, like lack of articulation...
Old 09-28-2013, 10:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 125 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by libertyforall1776
Might want to reconsider the poly, unless you like the NVH and other side effects of it on LCAs, like lack of articulation...
Agreed. I hated the poly and went back to the stock LCAs and pressed in the K6178 Moog rubber bushings.

Quick Reply: Rear control arm bushings