Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

next suspension mod?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 07:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default next suspension mod?

I'm about buy a new rear end, most likely a dana 60. Right now the only suspension parts my car has is bilsteins, relocation brackets, and lowering springs. The car is just a weekend crusier not a DD. I would like to start bringing it to the track though. What suspension parts should I go for next to help out with better times at the track?
Old 11-30-2013, 08:48 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

There is a proven working combo of parts that does wonders for these cars and it is pretty simple, and not terribly expensive.

If you are looking to replace the rearend at the same time then you should give strong consideration to the Midwest Chassis fabricated 9" packasge that comes with it's own torque arm setup.

The S60 is a great rearend as well, but there are some drawbacks that need to be considered.

Get with us on the ins and outs of both rearends and the suspension parts to compliment the new setup.

MWC is a proud dealer for the Strange S60 rearend and has the guaranteed lowest prices along with expert tech help after the sale.

Give us a call!
Old 11-30-2013, 10:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the reply. You will be recieving a call next week.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:51 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

We will have the answers! Thanks and we look forward to discussing the options for your needs.

Quick Reply: next suspension mod?