Cool Best Parts for Drag Racing a 96 Camaro

UMI
Hotchkis
Spohn
BMR
Old 12-15-2013, 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

see who sells a good drag race pkg .check Texas Speed or the ws6 store for parts.you will need a HD rear sway bar ,some rear lower control arms,and get a good adjustable torque arm set up with a drive shaft loop .get some stiff springs ,and some good adjustable shocks .
Old 12-15-2013, 12:30 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Trust what the winners use... MWC. We manufacture all our own components and you get the highest quality at unbeatable prices.

The quickest and fastest stock suspension f-body cars are using MWC parts and there is a reason why... Mike Brown and Mark Koehler(Ohio Boys Racing), Andy Essary(LASTLS1), Brian Black, Ray Litz(Koolrayz), Slowhawk Peformance, Eddie Krawiec, RPM Transmissions just to name a few. The results don't lie
Old 12-15-2013, 02:30 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ssvert99
Trust what the winners use... MWC. We manufacture all our own components and you get the highest quality at unbeatable prices.

The quickest and fastest stock suspension f-body cars are using MWC parts and there is a reason why... Mike Brown and Mark Koehler(Ohio Boys Racing), Andy Essary(LASTLS1), Brian Black, Ray Litz(Koolrayz), Slowhawk Peformance, Eddie Krawiec, RPM Transmissions just to name a few. The results don't lie
Thanks, I heard great things about Midwest, I will check out your website!
Old 12-15-2013, 02:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Eric forgot to mention me all MWC suspension here. You can look on the website. But I would give him a call before you make a final decision and he will point you in the right direction.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
Eric forgot to mention me all MWC suspension here. You can look on the website. But I would give him a call before you make a final decision and he will point you in the right direction.
Thanks!
Old 12-16-2013, 09:42 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ssvert99

The quickest and fastest stock suspension f-body cars are using MWC parts and there is a reason why... Mike Brown and Mark Koehler(Ohio Boys Racing), Andy Essary(LASTLS1), Brian Black, Ray Litz(Koolrayz), Slowhawk Peformance, Eddie Krawiec, RPM Transmissions, Zack just to name a few. The results don't lie
fixed :0)
Old 12-16-2013, 09:52 AM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Lmao. Whoooo
Old 12-16-2013, 02:21 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

We have been in the f-body market longer than most of the other companies mentioned. All of our R&D is done in house as well, unlike most. So there are just a few cars running our parts with good success

Give me a call and I can put you together a package that will fit your needs. Or check out our website.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 12-17-2013, 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by BMR Tech2
We have been in the f-body market longer than most of the other companies mentioned. All of our R&D is done in house as well, unlike most. So there are just a few cars running our parts with good success

Give me a call and I can put you together a package that will fit your needs. Or check out our website.
Thanks! Great support, my car will lay down the numbers, will race at over 20 tracks a year.

Quick Reply: Best Parts for Drag Racing a 96 Camaro