Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Strano Performance Parts Holiday Schedule.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2013, 09:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 130 Likes on 84 Posts

Default Strano Performance Parts Holiday Schedule.

Holiday schedule for the shop and general "what's up for the Holiday season"....

Days open: 12/18, 12/19, 12/23, 12/26, 12/30, 1/2/14 all between 11am-5pm Eastern Time.

Days closed: 12/20->22, 12/24-25, 12/27->29, 12/31->1/1/14, 1/3->1/5/14
and back on a normal schedule on Monday 1/6/14.

This will allow my assistant Desiree to spend quality time with her family, and for me to do a little traveling without missing a lot of shop time since Christmas and New Year's fall mid-week this year.

I will be back on/around January 7th or 8th. I will take a little time to catch up with things (lots of calls and emails usually when I'm gone). If you need to order, Desiree will be at the shop on the aforementioned days/hours and she can take your orders and payment information. If you need to speak with me, please leave a message. I'll have limited email access, and I'll do my best to keep up with those, but I'm not making any promises, vacation is a time to be away from work.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and a really happy New Year in 2014. Thank you for your support, and for keeping small businesses alive.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 12-18-2013, 07:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Placed an order last night. Look forward to hearing from you for my payment info. Any chance the shocks/springs I ordered will get out in the next couple of days? If not, I understand. They are the Koni ST.r/Strano combo.

EDIT: I cancelled my order this morning since they were going to be back ordered for a little bit anyways. I have a couple of other things that need attention, but I will be back with another order in a couple of months. Probably going to be upping my order to a strano/Koni Sport package with sway bars at that time though

Last edited by 97_ek; 12-18-2013 at 12:51 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well Sam. Thanks again for the konis!!! Haven't put the fronts on yet and there is already a night and day difference!

Quick Reply: Strano Performance Parts Holiday Schedule.