Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

99 t/a . whats the best suspension i can get for street racing on my rear end!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 09:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 t/a . whats the best suspension i can get for street racing on my rear end!!!!!!!!

looking at coil over suspension and I'm coming across everything saying this an that is the best . Im looking for good quality but a reasonable price!
Old 02-19-2014, 09:58 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Shocks are the single most important part, but a good combo of short torque arm, adjustable LCAs and LCA relocators is what you will eventually need to make it right.

Currently the Viking shocks are the best bang for the buck. We can do coil-over rears no problem with no mods needed to the chassis. The Viking shocks feature 18 position valving, USA made high quality components, and a industry best 2 year warranty.

MWC has all the right parts for you and the best tech help available. We also have the guaranteed lowest prices!

Give us a call and we will be more than happy to discuss what you are looking to get from your car and work within your budget.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:32 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

If only it was that simple.
There are a TON of factors that affect what suspension components you should use and how they should be setup.
is the car n/a, nitrous, blower, turbo? is it manual or auto? radial or soft-wall tires? What gearing? How will the car be used?
These are all factors that determine what parts we recommend to someone. This is why we don't offer a general package deal for suspension parts. What works for one combo, will be adverse for another combo. Best thing to do is to give us a call and we can put you together a custom package deal specific to your setup
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!

Quick Reply: 99 t/a . whats the best suspension i can get for street racing on my rear end!!!!!!!!