Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

viking shocks on a DD?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 09:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default viking shocks on a DD?

Anybody out there DDing Viking shocks? If so, what do you think of that setup? I'm not too concerned with comfort. They are double adjustable so I'm sure I can find a setting that won't be unbearable. I know they're drag shocks and not for handling. I'm more worried how they will stand up to crappy roads and potholes.
Old 02-28-2014, 11:57 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The Viking shocks are equipped with a very wide valving window with 19 position adjustment. The adjustment range is well capable of riding soft like a Cadillac to rock hard for a bit of fun in the corners. The owner of Viking is very well into the pro-touring scene and that market is actually their biggest sales.

The package of 19 position double adjustable valving, industry best 2 year warranty, high quality components and finish, USA made(Minneapolis area), and by far the best bang for the buck makes the Viking shocks a very attractive investment for f-body owners.

Give us a call and we can get you setup with the correct shock and spring package to make your car perform as expected. MWC is one of the largest Viking dealers and we guarantee the lowest prices and offer expert tech help for install and tuning.

Quick Reply: viking shocks on a DD?