Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Which adjustable LCAs?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 06:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which adjustable LCAs?

I have a completely stock 2000 z28. My eventual goals for the rear are a mini tub and possibly a ford 9''. Which adjustable LCA could i install now that would transfer well to a new set up? Right now the only set that mentions tire clearance for a mini tub is UMI part 2017OF. I'd prefer UMI but would settle for a different brand if they fit my needs better.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:06 AM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ItalianxMNA89
I have a completely stock 2000 z28. My eventual goals for the rear are a mini tub and possibly a ford 9''. Which adjustable LCA could i install now that would transfer well to a new set up? Right now the only set that mentions tire clearance for a mini tub is UMI part 2017OF. I'd prefer UMI but would settle for a different brand if they fit my needs better.
Good morning.

Thanks for considering UMI.

The 2017OF's tuck the arms inboard an additional 3/8" over the centered version. Ultra premium US materials and manufacturing make these a great choice for big horsepower cars with fast 60ft times and wide tires!

ramey
Old 04-17-2014, 08:17 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Give us a call we can get all your suspension needs taken care of.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:09 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ItalianxMNA89
We can offer our BMR adjustable lower control arms with rod ends part number MTCA003 with offset spacers for anyone that is planning on running a narrowed rear end or mini tubbing their vehicle. When you order them you just need to let us know that you want the offset spacers and we can make sure to include them rather than or normal spacers. Here is a quick picture I took real quick with my phone to show the difference. If you have any other questions or if we can get you set up with some of these lower control arms just let us know.
Attached Thumbnails Which adjustable LCAs?-mtca003-spacer-comparison.jpg  

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!

Last edited by BMR Sales2; 04-17-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Quick Reply: Which adjustable LCAs?