Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

springs

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2014, 11:47 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default springs

i just bought a 02 ws6,it came with eibach pro kit springs and stocks struts and shocks,i dont like the ride,was thinking about bilstein's and either bmr or hotchkis springs. i also bought american racing headers, off road y-pipe and a borla adjustable cat back, will i have clearance issues.
Old 07-18-2014, 12:07 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Formula4877
i just bought a 02 ws6,it came with eibach pro kit springs and stocks struts and shocks,i dont like the ride,was thinking about bilstein's and either bmr or hotchkis springs. i also bought american racing headers, off road y-pipe and a borla adjustable cat back, will i have clearance issues.
Our BMR lowering springs (SP001) teamed up with the Bilstein shocks is an affordable and proven combination. I can tell you that the ride quality will much improved over your current Eibach lowering springs and factory shocks. With our BMR lowering springs you will lower the car 1.25" all the way around so you will loose a little ground clearance but it won't be to the point that you are dragging the exhaust and catching stuff on it. I wouldn't worry about ground clearance with our lowering springs and that exhaust setup as long as you aren't jumping speed bumps or anything crazy like that.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!

Quick Reply: springs