Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Koni Shock Value sale... ending, very soon

Old 08-18-2014, 07:10 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 127 Likes on 82 Posts

Default Koni Shock Value sale... ending, very soon

I have to end it on around noon on 8/27 in order to make sure we have time to process everything. I'll also be racing at that time, leaving Desiree here mostly alone to deal with the last minute sales.

They've been on sale a while, but just today I spoke with 3 people who had no idea, but sure were interested in the roughly $200 saved while they are on sale.

So please don't wait, there are always folks who forget, or aren't aware or whatever. And I cannot extend sale pricing if you happen to forget or something.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 08-20-2014, 12:59 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sam Strano
I have to end it on around noon on 8/27 in order to make sure we have time to process everything. I'll also be racing at that time, leaving Desiree here mostly alone to deal with the last minute sales.

They've been on sale a while, but just today I spoke with 3 people who had no idea, but sure were interested in the roughly $200 saved while they are on sale.

So please don't wait, there are always folks who forget, or aren't aware or whatever. And I cannot extend sale pricing if you happen to forget or something.
better placing an order over the phone or online?
Old 08-20-2014, 12:27 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Either works. If you do it online, we do NOT take cards that way. Some folks like to bash me for that, but you know..... your information can't be hacked if it's not online.

Online orders get placed, and we call you for your payment information. So it's simply a matter of what you prefer. Typing most things in, and a short call. Or a longer call so we can get your shipping information and so on all by phone.

Sam

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 08-26-2014, 01:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Bumping this before I leave for Nebraska.... Time is running out. Don't cost yourself a lot money by missing out.

Old 08-26-2014, 07:30 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish this sale was in a few months... :-( Looking to get a nice suspension package from you!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Koni Shock Value sale... ending, very soon