Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Tokico shocks n e one??

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 09:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tokico shocks n e one??

k well im sick of bottoming out.. i baught these stupid hi jackers that bottom out more then stock shocks.. went to local parts store and the best shocks they could find are these tokico shocks.. they cant get koni or blistens or n e other shocks from the US.. im stuck here in canada.. so if n e one has these or heard of them plz let me no.. or even better if n e one knows a good shock that won't bottom out! i got a pro kit and i chopped half a coil so its probly around 2" drop n e ways.. the back end bottoms out on every little bump! everyone on here tells me its the shocks.. i can see that cuz these hi jackers are crap.. but i also think the eibach springs are set up soft.. the worst part is i wana keep the lowerd look.. even tho i only got about 1.5" inchs of suspension travel i want it stiff as can be.. if this makes n e sence to n e one i could use some help here.. and no i aint worried about handling.. or take off traction.. i just want that a** end not to bottom out!! rather keep my car in one peice then be able to carve corners.. thanx for putting up with me! haha