Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Finally my SFCs are in

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 12:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Finally my SFCs are in

My Dad and I finally welded my LGM SFCs on after over 6 months of having them sit in my house. Well actually my Dad welded, and I assisted. The car feels good, definately tighter. You can't even see them from the side unless you look underneath the car.
Old 09-07-2004, 01:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

congrats.

how do you like them?
are they worth the money in your opinion? if so why?

please elaborate on the driving quality (before & after).
Old 09-07-2004, 02:53 PM
TECH Addict

So far I like them a lot. Keep in mind I've only had them on a couple of days. I think they are defineatly worth the money. We did have to grind off a little of the drivers side connector to get it to fit, but it wasn't to bad. You can really tell the difference when launching or just taking off fast from a stop. I could feel that the car flexes considerably less. The car feels much more stiff while launching. Just driving around town feels the same as before, but when you do any kind of spirited driving you can tell the difference. It's kind of hard to explain. Maybe someone else can chime in that has driven more with these. I'm surprised that you don't have SFCs yet with all the mods you have on your car. I don't think I've heard of anyone not liking SFCs. There is really no downside to them except maybe weight.

Quick Reply: Finally my SFCs are in