Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

anyone have the edelbrock tq. arm? anyone know if it is worth the $$$???

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 12:51 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default anyone have the edelbrock tq. arm? anyone know if it is worth the $$$???

i just bought an edelbrock ta and not sure but i thought that it was supposed to be shorter than stock and not mount on the trans anymore?? like a saddle assembly or something? have i screwed up or is this setup worth putting on? let me know asap. thanks.
Old 11-10-2004, 12:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

i like mine a lot......my cars lowered two inches, and it seems like everyone was saying that i should have gone with an adjustable, but i could definetly tell the difference over the stock one.......
Old 11-10-2004, 07:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I love mine, definitely worth the money
Old 11-10-2004, 08:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No complaints here.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:42 AM
Launching!

i slapped mine on night before last and it ended all wheel hop...but i never really had any to speak of. i cant tell a difference with the hooking portion, or if i can it is barely noticeable. i spoke with a friend that has a jegster adj. on his and he said that made all the diff. in the world and that he is hooking like a pro now, of course i had to remind him that he was still basically stock also, not quite as much torque as i have. but anyway, i still cant decide if it was worth it or if i really should have splurged and bought the adj style. i guess it will take a track launch to really know, give it a real chance to work with some soft, pre-heated tires instead of hard cold tires. any more opinions will be appreciated, planning on headin to the track on sunday so ill post up how it goes. thanks.

Quick Reply: anyone have the edelbrock tq. arm? anyone know if it is worth the $$$???