Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

G2 Super Springs, sale extended!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 10:48 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default G2 Super Springs, sale extended!

Until the end of this month.

Now- Spring production is ongoing, but Like I said before, Hypercoil is devoting the majority of their resources to the war in the Middle East by building coil springs for the Hummers

Due to this, I cannot give you an accurate time of delivery. All the info I have been given is that they are on the production schedule, but I could not confirm a date. I will update this thread as I get the info

Now, We have gotten a LOT of emails about the sale and the new price after the sale-

The Sale price of 229+ shipping is extended until the end January! We will honor Emails after closing if you get the late nite urge to order on the last day. We are working on the Online ordering, but It still has bugs, so I would suggest simply sending an email with your contact info on the website.

Price after the sale is 249+ shipping from Februrary 1st on.

If you have sent an email, and not gotten a response, please send it again. I have answered all that I have here in PMs, and Emails

Louis@LGmotorsports.com, Louisgigliotti@yahoo.com, Matt@LGmotorsports.com, bobby@LGmotorsports.com, Lou@LGMotorsports.com

Thanks

Louis
www.LGMotorsports.com
Old 01-31-2005, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any word on when these will start to ship
Old 02-03-2005, 05:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Louis

If you have sent an email, and not gotten a response, please send it again. I have answered all that I have here in PMs, and Emails

Louis@LGmotorsports.com, Louisgigliotti@yahoo.com, Matt@LGmotorsports.com, bobby@LGmotorsports.com, Lou@LGMotorsports.com

Thanks

Louis
www.LGMotorsports.com
This is what Louis asked you guys to do if you have anything further questions ... it will probably get you an answer quicker ...
Old 02-04-2005, 12:28 AM
FormerVendor

Still no word.
Old 02-19-2005, 03:28 PM
On The Tree

any word yet? I hat the war!!!! all its doing is killing inocent people and keeping me from getting my springs cuz their busy making them for the hummers!
Old 02-20-2005, 09:58 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah, i'm wondering also. I emailed the above email address and received no reply so I will try and post here again!
Old 02-21-2005, 04:17 PM
On The Tree

so????
Old 02-21-2005, 08:28 PM
Teching In

Would it be too much to ask for just a weekly update on progress via PM or email, or even this thread? I'm all for the soldiers getting their springs, but even then I would still like to have some type of regular update. Almost three months of waiting should entitle the buyers to a little more communcation IMO. Also, I shouldn't have to be the one emailing and calling for updates, it should be the other way around.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

So 12 posts, one every week, that said "No springs yet." would make you feel better?
Old 02-21-2005, 09:16 PM
TECH Resident

Well, it HIS job to find out what is happening with this company that is winding the springs and give us updates. A simple "No springs yet" is not an acceptable answer from a sponsor. We are paying for their service which is included in the price of the springs and they must follow through with the their end of the sale!! I have emailed louis and I get NO response back.
Old 02-22-2005, 04:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mitchntx
So 12 posts, one every week, that said "No springs yet." would make you feel better?
Actually it would, if it were to include a dialog and what Hypercoil is doing to finish the job. It's good business practice and common sense that a business know expected completion dates from their vendors to keep their customers in the loop, or else they risk loss of future business. It seems odd that Hypercoil would not at least give an estimate for a job completion, and if not, LG should be riding their asses about getting one as well as letting us know what they are doing on their end to complete the purchase.

Either way, what is it to you that we want feedback? It's easy to see that anyone waiting months for their product would want to be kept in the loop about the situation, regardless if it's just "No springs yet".
Old 02-22-2005, 08:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

99whitews6 ... 3 words ... USE THE PHONE. If it's that important to you, make personal contact. Many of us don't camp on the internet ...

kid ... there is nothing "with me".

It's a simple single phone call or e-mail for you and numerous for the vendor that would accomplish nothing. It's a wasted effort.

I realize it's a long time to wait. And if you think LGM riding HC is gonna make them get the springs any faster, you are living a pipe dream. The US government will take a front seat in this economic battle, everytime. LGMs $5000 order pales in comparison ...

The timing is lousy ... it's noone's fault.

Louis said in the original post ...

I will update this thread as I get the info
He will ... unless you consider him a liar or scammer ...
Old 02-22-2005, 11:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 99whitews6
Well, it HIS job to find out what is happening with this company that is winding the springs and give us updates. A simple "No springs yet" is not an acceptable answer from a sponsor. We are paying for their service which is included in the price of the springs and they must follow through with the their end of the sale!! I have emailed louis and I get NO response back.

ok here is an update. They aren't done yet.

He will let everyone know when they are ready to go. Posting every week to tell people "not ready yet and I don't know when" will get old and there is really no point. Louis will let everyone know when he gets word like he said he would.

I didn't order a set but I would and I would be willing to wait for them.
Old 02-22-2005, 11:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Louis is a man of his word. When he knows something he will post. I really wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
Old 03-04-2005, 02:45 AM
On The Tree

so any news yet?
Old 03-04-2005, 07:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by OnE Ls1 2 HaTe
so any news yet?
Old 03-04-2005, 08:11 AM
TECH Resident

Well, its only been a couple of months but I'm still optimistic that I will be receiveing them before my big install in a week and a half! LOL
Old 03-05-2005, 01:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

I hat the war!!!! all its doing is killing inocent people and keeping me from getting my springs cuz their busy making them for the hummers!
You were joking right? Trust me, those guys in the Hummers being shot at couldnt give a **** less about you, or your springs.
Old 03-06-2005, 08:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mitchntx
3 words ... USE THE PHONE. If it's that important to you, make personal contact. Many of us don't camp on the internet ...
ahem ...
Old 03-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Teching In

UPDATE: For those who might be interested, I recently spoke to the LG folks and Hypercoil has promised them to be finished and shipped to us by the end of this month.

Quick Reply: G2 Super Springs, sale extended!