Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

[Pics] Can you ID these springs?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [Pics] Can you ID these springs?

These are off my 02 SS with Bilstein suspension. I'm going to put them up for sale but I don't know which springs these are. Can someone identify them for me please?

Thank you.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm not trying 2 b a smart@$$, but I really do not know how anyone can accurately identify these springs w out part # stickers or unusual powdercoat/paint color (based soley on pics of black springs).

This link has a bunch of rate listings for various manufacturers..it MIGHT help...
http://www.angelfire.com/my/fastcar/suspension.html

Hopefully someone can tell you based on your cars options (if it came new or from SLP w them).
Old 02-05-2007, 10:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

well if it reads bilstein in white on the springs then they look to be the springs from the bts kit. thats what mine looked like. same color.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I cant tell much from the picture. I'm guessing there probley Eibach's that are designed for SLP as a factory option and park of the bilstein handling package that came on your car.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jargan04
I cant tell much from the picture. I'm guessing there probley Eibach's that are designed for SLP as a factory option and park of the bilstein handling package that came on your car.
Thank you. I just don't want to list them incorrectly when I put them up for sale. It's not like I can gather much about what springs they are when the SLP build sheet just says "Bilstein suspension." Only the shocks actually say Bilstein on them.