Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

UMI stuff on the way!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 12:35 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UMI stuff on the way!

I just pulled the trigger on an adjustable torque arm and relocation brace for the T56. Bye, Bye money! I was told that UMI products are in such high demand and the ship out time is 5-7 days! Sucks to wait, but it is reassuring to know that I bought a good product!
Any other f-body's running this setup? Opinions?
Old 02-17-2007, 07:01 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am happy for you.
Old 02-17-2007, 07:25 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would have loved to just wait 6 days. I went with antoher group and have been wiating over 6 weeks for a K-member.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:11 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the order!

And I ensure you will be extremely pleased with the items once you receive them and it will be well worth the wait We do have a back log right now and I apologize, our items have became very popular and the demand is high. But don't worry, we are working on it by adding a few new people to our staff but it takes time to get the right people and get them trained.

Thanks again
Ryan
Old 02-17-2007, 08:36 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
I am happy for you.
thanks! i needed this stuff in prep for the 9" and stickies. i am hopping to bracket race some this year! plus, i hate having a roll racer.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:42 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by UMI Performance
Thanks for the order!

And I ensure you will be extremely pleased with the items once you receive them and it will be well worth the wait We do have a back log right now and I apologize, our items have became very popular and the demand is high. But don't worry, we are working on it by adding a few new people to our staff but it takes time to get the right people and get them trained.

Thanks again
Ryan
no, thank you! i had ordered a double adjustable panhard rod from your company last year and love it. i asked the slaes woman for a military discount , and she said they did not offer one. then i was about to ask for the ls1tech discount!
Old 02-17-2007, 08:44 AM
11 Second Club

any one with 60' results on slicks with this setup?
Old 02-17-2007, 12:10 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1pwrdss
good luck im a umi dealer and its take 3 to 4 weeks to get stuff
i ordered a auto trans torque arm relocation the day they came ready and still do not have it
Thats why we are telling customers to please allow extra time for shipment as the buyer stated. I warned Ray it would be sometime on the relocation kit. We haven't even advertised them yet or added them to our site.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:40 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm scheduled to receive my torque arm this coming Thursday. If it comes on Thursday, it would be exactly one month, hopefully the wait is worth it
Old 02-17-2007, 03:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

i am in the same boat i just bought umi adj torque arm, reloction bar, 3 point sfc's, driveshaft loop, adj lca's and relocation brackets. waiting for my stuff to get here patiently, no rush i cant put them on until spring anyway. i am realy hoping for some traction improvments. i hear this is a good set up and drastically improves 60's...i sure hope so because this stuff aint cheap!! the quality looks really good
Old 02-17-2007, 11:49 PM
11 Second Club

i guess none of us have problems waiting! LOL! yep, the stuff looks great on the website. i have the double adjustable panhard rod from them, and i liked the quality so much, i didn't even consider the competitors for the rest of my suspension setup.
i just hope it doesn't take 3 weeks to see it! LOL!
Old 02-18-2007, 07:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah its well worth the wait. I ordered my stuff on the 15th of Jan and just got it a few days ago. Got myself some SFC's, LCA, and relo-brakets. I was amazed at the packaging job Ill post up pictures later! Kudos to UMI and like it was stated earlier by Ryan.....They've gotten slammed with the xmas orders and all the other sales that were going on before- it just goes to show you they are good parts, and a good company if so many people buy them up. IMO...well worth the wait!!!!
Old 02-18-2007, 08:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by EvilBLK02TA
Yeah its well worth the wait. I ordered my stuff on the 15th of Jan and just got it a few days ago. Got myself some SFC's, LCA, and relo-brakets. I was amazed at the packaging job Ill post up pictures later! Kudos to UMI and like it was stated earlier by Ryan.....They've gotten slammed with the xmas orders and all the other sales that were going on before- it just goes to show you they are good parts, and a good company if so many people buy them up. IMO...well worth the wait!!!!
Same setup I ordered from UMI. My stuff came into the office and everyone wanted to know what I had ordered that came in wrapped like parts for a thermonuclear weapon.

I'll be ordering an adjustable torque arm and the trans relocation kit this spring, can't wait to get it. A bit of wait time is well worth the quality of the parts.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry for the huge pictures but I thought I'd share them with you.....just goes to show you how much UMI actually cares about the products and to make sure they get to you just how they left...Perfect

Heres the Box all of my stuff came in, Its freakin huge!!! Notice the recliner in the background for a size reference....

Heres the packaging....well most of it, and yes its squished down a lot!!!! There is more not in the picture also.

And finally, heres the products all sealed up still...Im gonna wait to finally unwrap them before instal in a few months when the ride gets outta storage.
Bolt in SFC's, Bolt in Relocation Brackets, and Non Adj. LCA's

And for sh*ts and giggles....what some people say "over played/played out" TTII's awaiting also....
Old 02-18-2007, 04:31 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by UMI Performance
Thats why we are telling customers to please allow extra time for shipment as the buyer stated. I warned Ray it would be sometime on the relocation kit. We haven't even advertised them yet or added them to our site.
ryan any word yet on this and how long i need the rest of the suspension k member front upper and lower arms
i ve droped out of the points this season because i refuse to put bmr since i sell your stuff. so if i place an order this week for k member control arms and subframe connectors how long. rays car is total bmr with the exception of your lca relocation brackets. one other sugestion how about a extreme duty rear sway bar. please llet me know
Old 02-18-2007, 05:26 PM
TECH Regular

Excellant products and customer service. Had Jerry on the cordless, under the car, helping set pinion angle after TA install. Need to get him back under there to help re-adjust due to sad 60ft times

Old 02-19-2007, 12:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

everyone loves tt2's!! they will always look great imo..
Old 02-19-2007, 12:58 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JoeMack
Excellant products and customer service. Had Jerry on the cordless, under the car, helping set pinion angle after TA install. Need to get him back under there to help re-adjust due to sad 60ft times

you should have got the longer bolts for the rear end
Old 02-19-2007, 01:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i got my umi lcas in and installed, what a great feel! thanks very much umi!
Old 02-19-2007, 09:07 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ls1pwrdss
you should have got the longer bolts for the rear end
Yea, I wanted to, but they were not in stock at the time. I was told that the stock one would be OK. Some lock tite and keeping an eye on them.

Quick Reply: UMI stuff on the way!