Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Aftermarket brakes with 17" TTII's?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 04:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket brakes with 17" TTII's?

Hey all, first post on here so let's kick it off with a question!

I've got a lowered 2002 Z28 with 17" Torq Thrust II's - 11's on rear, 9.5's on front. I would like to install aftermarket rotors and calipers on the front. I was considering the C5 conversion kit but I've been told I'll have clearance issues.

Anyone got these wheels with either the C5 conversion or any other "larger" kit for that matter?

Thanks, Gary
Old 06-13-2007, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Gary- first off, Welcome to the site. Also- since your a new guy, the search feature is by far the greatest mod ever on this site. You can find just about any answer to a question your looking for.
Now to answer your specific question to start you off. There is a thread on this exact topic thats been started already as Im sure other ones have also. https://ls1tech.com/forums/suspension-brakes/731018-corvette-zo6-rotors-caliper-myth-true.html
Try going there or just browse around and see what you can come up with. I've heard its possible to run aftermarket kits with TTII's, I just dont know which ones. Anyways Good luck and hope this helps you a little!
Old 06-13-2007, 06:54 PM

Ah, thanks man. I did try the search but evidently didn't try hard enough! That was exactly what I was looking for - but didn't wanna confirm! LOL