Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

SMJ Manufacturing Line Lock

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 05:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SJM Manufacturing Line Lock

I decided to go with the SJM line lock based on their wiring configuration and the use of a momentary switch. Plus the line lock was on sale as well. I ordered the front mount location last night. This morning I popped the hood and could see there was no room on the front of the fender. I replied back to my SJM email that I would like to change my order. I really didn't expect it to happen as the order was 12 hours old. Low and behold I get a cell phone call from SJM verifying my desire to change to the top mount model. They said the UPS guy was at their door and they wanted to be sure I got what I wanted. Wow, that's what I call customer service and then some. Thanks SJM.

Last edited by noah89; 06-27-2007 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm happy with my kit as well. Great service and support. By the way, its SJM and not SMJ
Old 06-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got my line lock from them today, ( ordered it last fri.). Where are you guys mounting the master switch and momentary switch at. Just wanted some ideas.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got rid of my ABS/TCS system as well, so I'm using my stock "ASR" switch next to the foglight switch. I hate stuff in my car that doesn't look like it could've been factory.

Whenever I get around to wiring my nitrous system in, I'm going to order up another foglight switch for my arming switch, and another ASR switch for my purge solenoid. Want to get rid of the CAMARO plate in the interior anyways since my Humount radio plate says CAMARO Z28 right below there.

Quick Reply: SMJ Manufacturing Line Lock