Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Rotors online

Old 07-01-2007, 09:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Rotors online

I was looking for some drilled and slotted rotors for my 2000 t/a and i was wondering if anyone had problems with the rotors because they seem much cheaper than other brands. Anyone hear anything about them?
Old 07-02-2007, 12:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Which ones? Oh, and purchase drilled/slotted rotors for appearance and not for performance.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

i have an ebay set of drilled/slotted/zinc rotors from "EZ Sport Brakes"
Have around 300 miles, they are great so far.
A guy where i work has a firehawk and has had them... he's had them before me, don't know how many miles he has on them but i'm pretty sure it's only been this summer. He has had no problems with his and he said he knew 1 or 2 others running them from the same seller and they have no problems.
I went with rotex kevlar gold brake pads all around. Mines a daily summer car, and I drive such that i use the brakes as little as possible but i've played around and stopped fairly hard a few times and everything's good. They're quiet, little to no dust and the dust is not black so it doesn't show up like the original pads did. Brakes seem to be getting better and better each day.

I did a lot of research and have about 10 ebay sellers that carry f-body rotors 98-02. Can i post their names or is that against the rules?
Otherwise PM or email me. The sponsors need to start carrying these rotors at the $200 price level for all 4, the rotors they are carrying for $500-$800 are not practical.

Search this Thread