Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Koni--In stock

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 11:02 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

Default Koni--In stock

Koni shocks are back in stock...... Any backorders are being filled and I'm able to take new orders for those of you who were waiting!

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 08-01-2007, 01:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Woooohhoooo! Just got my warranty shock 3 weeks before they told me it would be in.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts

Sam, I have a 2002 WS6 with the stock Decarbon shocks. I will replace them, but probably not before summer runs out. I will not be lowering the car, changing springs, etc. What in your opinion is the best replacement for the stock shocks? Money is not a major concern, but I wouldn't want to waste it either. Thanks.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts

Oh, I should add, no track time. Don't drag because the strips are too far away. Daily driver on 2 lane blacktop about 40 miles every day. One of the last unstraightened sections of US 30 left in the country. So I am looking for better handling in a daily driver on curvy roads.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Badass! When I go on leave I get to put them on. Army strong....
Old 08-02-2007, 10:36 AM
Teching In

I want a set of the strano springs and adjustable Konis. I will be calling today!!
Old 08-02-2007, 11:55 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by ghardester
Sam, I have a 2002 WS6 with the stock Decarbon shocks. I will replace them, but probably not before summer runs out. I will not be lowering the car, changing springs, etc. What in your opinion is the best replacement for the stock shocks? Money is not a major concern, but I wouldn't want to waste it either. Thanks.
I will not recommend anything without speaking to you in depth about things first. I need to figure out what you want to change, if anything, about the way the car drives before I can even start to get an idea. I don't skimp on shocks since I believe they are the key to the car working as it should, but I'm also not going to automatically say Koni either. Fact is, I can't know without talking to you.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 08-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Teching In

I just ordered the adjustable Konis and Hotchkis springs from Strano. Can't wait to get them on. Next purchase...adjustable PHR and some sway bars!!

Quick Reply: Koni--In stock