Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Best prices on UMI parts ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best prices on UMI parts ?

Just like the title says im trying to find the company that will give me the best prices for UMI suspension products, looking for LCA< LCARB, and an adj pb, id done some research and I think Texas Speed has every one beat, please let me know if im wrong.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Everthing I see there abotu the same, I know if you get them from Ryan or SAm you get the great customer support.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:16 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 132 Likes on 86 Posts

I think you'll find the prices pretty much the same across the board, because I know Ryan doesn't want folks playing games with the pricing. It leads to trouble down the road.....

I sell UMI stuff, you can buy it directly from UMI, and from a number of other places. The decision should come down to who you prefer to buy from and who can offer the best support and advice for your application.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 08-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks Sam, I bought my koni's and Blisteins from u and to be honest I completley forgot that u would sell these parts as well.

Quick Reply: Best prices on UMI parts ?