Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Looking for a NON Adjustable Shock to go with BMR Springs

Old 09-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a NON Adjustable Shock to go with BMR Springs

Like the title says. Looking for a set of shocks that will perfectly match the BMR springs. I've gotten a lot of suggestions on different adjustable shocks, but I know for a fact I would have no need for it. Right now it's a daily driver and I plan on it being a weekend cruiser in 5 months. So, NON-adjustable would be a lot easier on me and my wallet as well. Hoping Mr. Strano gets in on this because I've heard great things about his site and would love to buy from him.

Tubular LCA's, Adjustable Pan hard bar, and SFC's will be going on at the same time as well.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Strano revalves

but

adjustable doesnt have to be difficult... take a guess when you install them, then maybe make one or two adjustments after that and never mess with them again. and then if you decide to change springs later, you dont have to change shocks again. which is easier on your wallet then.

How do you know you'll like those springs? How do you know you'll like the shock valving you end up with? You just sort of have to leave it up to someone else. Theres no such thing as a "perfect" match... whats perfect for you wont be perfect for someone else or whats perfect to the person who decided what valving to go with on the shocks.

Also, just a tip on your LCA purchase, make sure they have the ability to twist. like on a poly/rod combo so that they dont cause bind.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Staging Lane

True. I'm also weighing the cost of that as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for a NON Adjustable Shock to go with BMR Springs