Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Strano order

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 11:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Strano order

Ordered my kit from Sam today and haven't been so anxious since I was about 12 hoping to get my Remington 1100 shotgun from Santa. I KNOW this will arrive though lol. I think this will make a huge difference in the "fun factor' of driving one of these cars. It is a complete pig as it sits and from all the research I have done this is far and away the best riding/ handling package out there. I will report back with pics and thoughts after the new year.
On another note Sam was more than willing to talk to me and was very friendly. All I have heard about is his to notch cutomer service it is apparently true. He was patient with me and gave me more info than I ever asked about. I really like doing business with this this type of person! If I could only get my own employees to do the same! Will let everyone know my immpressions soon I hope.
Guy

more than willing
Old 12-19-2007, 11:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im guessin u went with his springs/Konis/bars?

I was really getting sick of my car, so bit the bullet and bought his setup, now i really enjoy just driving the car now. Highway driving is a breeze
Old 12-21-2007, 12:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Bow94z
im guessin u went with his springs/Konis/bars?

I was really getting sick of my car, so bit the bullet and bought his setup, now i really enjoy just driving the car now. Highway driving is a breeze

Yes. Package 4 with the koni 4/4's, F&R sway bars, and Panhard bar. I can't wait to get it installed and go have some fun in this thing. To me it should be a great mod cause I'll enjoy it all the time not at just WOT like the H/C that is coming. I had to do it first because it is an everday thing and improves the drivability of the car with no trade -offs like most other mods. I will report back my impressions when it is done in a couple weeks. Front sway bar is on back order. Cheers!
Old 12-21-2007, 02:32 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I ordered mine as well yesterday. I'm so excited as well and talking to Sam is the definition of customer service.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:03 AM
On The Tree

Did you get spring with you shocks, sway bars, panhard bar?
I think you'll enjoy the car more now. I know suspension upgrades on my car greatly improved my fun factor.
Old 12-22-2007, 11:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SOMbitch
Yes. Package 4 with the koni 4/4's, F&R sway bars, and Panhard bar. I can't wait to get it installed and go have some fun in this thing. To me it should be a great mod cause I'll enjoy it all the time not at just WOT like the H/C that is coming. I had to do it first because it is an everday thing and improves the drivability of the car with no trade -offs like most other mods. I will report back my impressions when it is done in a couple weeks. Front sway bar is on back order. Cheers!
Sounds good man, you'll love it. BTW i wouldn't install the rear swaybar before you install the backordered front. You could but the rear would be a little loose for my tastes. Good luck with the swap. The only hard part is getting loose the nut on the top of the shocks and compressing the springs, the rest is cake.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by hpjunky98
Sounds good man, you'll love it. BTW i wouldn't install the rear swaybar before you install the backordered front. You could but the rear would be a little loose for my tastes. Good luck with the swap. The only hard part is getting loose the nut on the top of the shocks and compressing the springs, the rest is cake.
Haha. You must know your stuff. That is exactly what Sam said. I will wait til I have both SB's and then hook'em up last. Should be interesting to see how the springs/ shocks/ panhard feel then add the sways which I understand actually make the most dramatic change. Feel like I'm 5 again waitin for Santa UHHH... UPS haha

Quick Reply: Strano order