Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

tq arm clearance issue

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 12:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tq arm clearance issue

ok...what i have: 94 formula, M6. UMI T/A relocation x-member, spohn adj t/a, BMR tunnel brace w/dsl

my problem is: the BMR tunnel brace hits the t/a. i have the one with the drop down on one side for the long tubes/y pipe, but the other side won't clear the new t/a. anyone else have/had this problem? is there another tunnel brace with dsl that will work? the slp unit looks as though it has more clearance on that side, but i don't want to buy it without knowing beforehand.

thanks in advance
Old 06-06-2008, 01:10 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gearhead1320
ok...what i have: 94 formula, M6. UMI T/A relocation x-member, spohn adj t/a, BMR tunnel brace w/dsl

my problem is: the BMR tunnel brace hits the t/a. i have the one with the drop down on one side for the long tubes/y pipe, but the other side won't clear the new t/a. anyone else have/had this problem? is there another tunnel brace with dsl that will work? the slp unit looks as though it has more clearance on that side, but i don't want to buy it without knowing beforehand.

thanks in advance
I have the Spohn adj tranny mounted torque arm with the SLP drive shaft loop, fits fine.