Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Need help trying to order suspension

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 10:14 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help trying to order suspension

Well been out of the game for a little while my 1998 camaro still has stock suspension I'm looking to all out on suspension right now I am gonna be goin to the track and still want my car to handle still street driving but is nnot my daily wondering if I could get some suggestions on what I should do and who I should I go with for suspension

Thanks Guys
Old 06-20-2008, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have Strano springs and sway bars, BMR lower control arms, revalved Bilsteins, and a UMI on-car adjustable panhard bar. The car handles like a dream, is liveable on Illinois' crap roads, and ride isn't harsh. I have yet to scrape anything other than the plastic airdam under the bumper on a steep driveway, and my car has LT's, ORY and Corsa exhaust. My only other suspension mods are going to be an adjustable torque arm and strut tower bar (mainly for looks...gotta have some bling)
Old 06-20-2008, 10:53 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Smile

Hello, we offer a complete line of suspension parts for your car. Give me a call and we can go over the parts that you would be interested in. Our parts perform on the track and on the street. Here is a link to our site. Our tech or sales dept is available MON-FRI- 8:30AM-6:00PM EST.

http://www.bmrfabrication.com/index.htm

http://www.bmrfabrication.com/F4.htm
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 06-20-2008, 12:01 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello,

Just another option

If you need any help setting the car please give us a call and we will be glad to help.

Thank you!
Ryan
Old 06-20-2008, 12:07 PM
Banned

do you want a devoted drag racing suspension that can be driven to and from the track? or do you want a street car suspension thats good in all areas but no great in one particular one? with the mods in my sig i couldnt be happier, well actually i could if i could get the same outcome of the rod/rod by using a rod/poly. rod/rod is rough as hell on shitty streets.