Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR 88-02 Torqe Arm Non Adj. install 98 WS6 & Th350 Crossmember

Old 07-15-2008, 12:52 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BMR 88-02 Torqe Arm Non Adj. install 98 WS6 & Th350 Crossmember

Perfect. Simple. Easy Install

It was hard for me i had a custom self made torque arm that finnaly broke. after about 200 passes with over 480-550 lbs torque to wheels. I had to upgrade to the Bmr.
Also got the Crossmember because my corssmember was acutlally the breaking point as it was all welded together.
New Energy Suspension Trans Mount. It was broke.Any one use these on their trannys. its 22 BUX and at autozone good BUY.
After cuttin my piece off rest was simple. all bolt in as stated. Put mine on lift hopefully you can get to one i reccomend this way best. Used two trans stands Though. One For Trans other to hold rear end as you have to raise suspension as weel to accurately fit torge arm. This is an adjustable torqe arm just becasue you cant stecth it you can just as well move it if you get the corssmember i got. BMR went all out i will have results Wed> After i go to Kennedale tommorow. did a cpouple burnouts and takeoffs on the road. and felt alot stonger especially on a roll. I cant get no tracction on street usually for about 45 feet but with this maybe abuot 9 feet.. ON STICKY TIRES AFTER BURNOuT ON STREET GRAVEL.

Et's Before.- 7:25-:35
Hopeing to get it finnaly into 6's

My Car.
98 ws-6 Conv.
Vortech Superchager/Intercooler for my car.
Gm HOTCAM
Stock Internals.
NO AIR FILTER.stock lid
Pacesetter Long Tube headers.
y Pipe and Open Cutout. NO CATSMsd Wirres
NGK- TR55 plugs
K$N Oil Filter
Royal Purple Synthetic.

3200 Stall Torque Converter
Turbo 350 Trans.
Stock Driveshaft.
4:11's in the rear.
Mickey Thopmson Streetdrag Radials.
Front Runners.

PICS AND MORE STATS COMING>>
Old 07-15-2008, 08:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to hear you are happy with the parts and the install was easy Let me know if you have any questions I can help you out with..

Search this Thread