Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Interfacing brake lines

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interfacing brake lines

Hello all I am in the process of installing a Moser M9 with wilwood drag race brake kit. My question is that there is a tee on top of the rear for each brake and one ss braided line to feedbrake fluid I have two hard lines one large and one small on the car I also plan on installing an abs delete kit I do have two choices to install the Burkhardt chasis model and the SJM model with linelock. How should I connect the lines? Can I place a T or Y to only utillize one line? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:47 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Our ABS delete kits are specific to each three or four channel ABS systems, it sounds like you have a four channel system. As long as you choose the correct kit for your system, everything is included for all connections necessary.

I'm in Vegas right now awaiting a flight to Arizona from a recent fabrication conference. I'll be back in the office on monday if you have further questions or comments. Your best method of contact is via e-mail until Monday. You can click the link below directly to reach me via e-mail.