president obama

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 11:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shackleford
You're also forgetting that the very liberal Democratic party controls both houses of Congress.
I know. I have no argument against this aside from the fact that people in Congress are educated politicians. To think they're gonna radically change the system is something else.

Put up with it for 4 years. We can move to Canada then if the things come to that.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by newton
Additionally, I get the feeling that too many of you are against Obama almost solely for the reason that he would "take away" your guns.

Listen, the 2nd amendment isn't going to grow a set of legs and run the **** off. You can obtain guns legally in some way, regardless of who gets elected president. Look further than that in selecting a president next time.
you dont think its a threat because you live in TX and are used to TX gun laws.

I'm originally from MA, and there is a VERY short list of guns you can legally purchase over there, and they try to restrict them more and more every day. It is also very hard over there to even legally defend your life. criminals have more rights than victims.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by I RaCE In HeeLs
+1....Tonight is a VERY VERY VERY good night. Anyone wanna pop open a bottle????
Yeah, of cyanide...
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Shackleford
You didn't address terrorists and prisoners of war or the statement about Bush screwing with the Constitution.
oh let me address that then, terrorists dont have rights, thats a known fact.

lol im not going to bother arguing your point on this, we all know constitutional injustices occured under bush.

gotta love the patriot act also. thats the ****
TECH Veteran

Received 523 Likes on 372 Posts

I know you people that make over 250k are scared but damn is there any focous on anything but your money. Rhetorical question Woodcock lol.

On a serious note, if the country goes to **** quite possibly so does your 250k income anyway, so there really is more on the table, and the better leader will help you maintain along with those that got you to your healthy incomes.
TECH Apprentice

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by sdavis2702
LoL dumbass people crying. Why does everybody think people voted for him just because he is black? Sure there are some people that did. But ****... are you that ******* blind that you didn't realize that many people voted for McCain just because he WASN'T the black guy?

Shut the hell up lol. He's my ******* Commander in Chief. It's not like the majority of you serve him (whoever the president is) anyway. Stop ******* crying. I work for him... not you. If you support our troops, like most of you say you do, then shut the **** up and stop talking **** about my boss. That **** ain't cool.
Get off your high horse....when was the last time a democrat really helped the military? All those dollars that your are making is due to republicans in the white house. BTW, I am military too, and would not have voted for Obama if you paid me! Take a look at your sig line sometime, McCain was a POW for a long time, and understand the military, and what it means to serve, Obama has no clue.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
just because a president may be for something doesnt mean it will pass thru the house.

yours truly
Smartass
keep your fingers crossed just like mine...
Teching In

Its amazing how peoples true colors come out in times like this!! You guys can bash us Obama supporters all you want, but its not going to change anything. I just pray all you guys find peace in your hearts somewhere. Yall can bash me all you want, but oh well. Obama is still President!! Goodnight everyone
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by wabmorgan
I'm just PROUD I live in a RED state!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Technically its almost half and half.

The only thing I have to say about all this is, phew, finally I can get my papers! ORALE!
Old 11-04-2008, 11:11 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 98mysticZ
yea my ******* taxes just went up
didn't know as a mechanic you made 250k a year
Banned

Originally Posted by 427Cya
keep your fingers crossed just like mine...
Just because we voted for one side doesnt mean we agree with all of their beliefs. Its more ofa vote for who will **** up the country the least.
Texas Director

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
As for his qualifications...lets see 8 years on the Illinois Senate, 2 years in the U.S Senate....he's also been a law professor...Attended Harvard....been a lawyer and a community organizer. If anything happens to Obama there is always Biden.
And in all of his "experience", what were his successes that qualify him to run our country? Just because he went to Harvard hardly qualifies him for President.

The man is all talk with no substance, no experience, no qualifications, shady past, is a closet Muslim, and is a radical right wing liberal that has his own agenda that goes against the foundations of what this country was built on. Hell, is a democrat was to be nominated and run for the presidency it should have been the other way around with Biden running as president and Obama as VP.
On The Tree

Its amazing how peoples true colors come out in times like this!! You guys can bash us Obama supporters all you want, but its not going to change anything. I just pray all you guys find peace in your hearts somewhere. Yall can bash me all you want, but oh well. Obama is still President!! Goodnight everyone
I pray you pray for me while i pray my ******* taxes dont outweight my ******* paycheck!
Launching!

Originally Posted by 427Cya
i dont give a **** he is black....i dont want a damn muslim in there!
Are you kin to that stupid bitch at the mccain rally. He's not a muslim. He is a christian. You are obviously not educated enough to post in this discussion and should quit typing before you make your self look even more ignorant.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:12 PM
On The Tree

"i dont say god bless america, i say GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!"- rev. jeremiah wright.

pray all you want, god hates america.
Teching In

Originally Posted by newton
I'm not the slightest surprised that some 98% of the Tech members are McCain supporters. I have my reasons for selecting Obama, and it most definitely has nothing to do with race.

Stop being over dramatic pussies. In the past 20 minutes, I've heard 10 people whining and then speaking of their plans to migrate to Canada or Mexico. Yeah, go ahead, get outta here.
Naw, I'm going to quit my job tomorrow and then milk your motherfucking paycheck dry you pinko commie bastard.
Banned

Originally Posted by mmiller
And in all of his "experience", what were his successes that qualify him to run our country? Just because he went to Harvard hardly qualifies him for President.

The man is all talk with no substance, no experience, no qualifications, shady past, is a closet Muslim, and is a radical right wing liberal that has his own agenda that goes against the foundations of what this country was built on. Hell, is a democrat was to be nominated and run for the presidency it should have been the other way around with Biden running as president and Obama as VP.
what were palins?
Old 11-04-2008, 11:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LawHorn
At least he balanced the budget... The under the desk/ cigar issue is something else
and how did he balance the budget??? by downsizing the military... just in time for a terrorist attack.

Originally Posted by wabmorgan
Congrats on electing Tuvok into to office.....
holy ****!!! i never realized that!
On The Tree

High horse? Eh... I'm done. Democrats may not be about the military but he's my Commander in Chief. That's not being on high horse dude. lol
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 01RedZ28
You got to be kidding me. The economy is ****, he took us into a war we shouldn't be in, and in my eyes is responsible for the deaths of many american soldiers because of his poor choices. What has he done that's been helpful to the country and american citizens? Oh wait he did the best he could because he's honest, spiritual, and faithful. You sound even more of an idiot than bush with your comments and i didn't even think that was possible.
After the US recovered from 911 and Enron, the economy grew greatly. It wasn't until 2006 that the downturn began to occur. The Democrats took control of Congress then. That's also when gas started to rise, too. The Republicans wanted to investigate the possible credit crisis in Congress awhile back, but the Democrats killed it. You only hate Bush because you've been indoctrinated by the liberal media to do so. Truly, Bush wasn't perfect, but he was certainly a decent President and got us through some very arduous times in the infancy of his Presidency.