Looking for a Roomate in Frisco

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 09:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Looking for a Roomate in Frisco

My current roommate is leaving for the army in early march but im looking to get a new roommate situated now because he has other places he could stay until then

The apartment is in Wade Crossing in Frisco which is Right across from Collin College

Its a two bedroom, 963 sq. ft, First floor, facing the pool also

Rent is $780(usually $950 but i am just good like that) but i currently have two seperate garage's that are $60 a month a piece. I can give one up whenever i want so if you did not want the extra $60 a month it can be taken away. Also the garage is the upgraded one with a full size parking spot in front of it also

Electricity has ranged from $70-$120 lately and Cable/Internet is $80 a month

SO technically if you kept the garage rent would be $450 + around $70-$100 for the other bills

The roomate would not HAVE(welcome to of course) to bring anything other than what is in his room because its already furnished(full kitchen supplies/couches/Tables) and also have a new Whirlpool washer/dryer setup

I have a Mitsubishi 52" DLP HDTV in the living room and an amazing sound system

I am 22 years old already graduated college and a full time ASE Mechanic and make way more than needed to pay for this but i love my extra cash and i have an extra room so it works better this way

I have every tool possible to do ANYTHING on Fbody's also including engine lifts/ engine stands/ etc and have plenty experience doing it all. i also have hookups on EVERYTHING parts wise at dealerships/parts store's and especially Tires

Please PM me if interested and i will give more detailed personal info if needed

ALSO the person will have to go through the credit/background check through the apartment office and your name put on the lease

Andy Cannan
214-733-0785
TX35THLE@yahoo.com
Old 01-08-2009, 09:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn to bad i am not lookin for another place i used to live in frisco and love it and have a few friends that live in wade crossing... lol i am also full ASE and make more then i should lol... good luck..
Old 01-09-2009, 01:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn i wish i would have seen this about a month ago. I was ready to move out of this place but i am now stuck here for another while.

Good luck
Old 01-10-2009, 07:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

to the top!