New in Beaumont

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 06:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New in Beaumont

I just moved here this week over off Dowlen and just lookin for some cars to roll with. Also; right before I moved here my drivers side t-top flew off, so if anybody round here might have one for cheap, that would be fantastic. It sucks bein 20 , don't always have so much money LOL.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:45 PM
That's what she said...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats up.

A pretty good group of us hang out at Kohls on Dowlen on Friday/Saturday nights. We usually get there around 9-10 or so. I'll be in the black CTS-V until I get the mullet-mobile operational again.

What does your car look like? There's a bunch of f-bodies, mustangs, and imports.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Welcome to Blowmont man, It's not all that bad once you get to know everyone, on that T-top issue, I think I might still have a spare set in the garage I had as a back p set after my 2nd top flew off on the highway....yeah been there myself and it sucks
Old 01-15-2009, 09:32 PM
Staging Lane

Talking

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
Whats up.

A pretty good group of us hang out at Kohls on Dowlen on Friday/Saturday nights. We usually get there around 9-10 or so. I'll be in the black CTS-V until I get the mullet-mobile operational again.

What does your car look like? There's a bunch of f-bodies, mustangs, and imports.
Ha, man. I look out my window and kohls is right there. Sweet. I can't figure how to load pics on here yet but I have a 99z, NBM. Y2k rims. Pretty stock other than programmer. My 1st f body and she's my baby !!!
Old 01-15-2009, 09:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GreatWhiteZ28
Welcome to Blowmont man, It's not all that bad once you get to know everyone, on that T-top issue, I think I might still have a spare set in the garage I had as a back p set after my 2nd top flew off on the highway....yeah been there myself and it sucks
Sweet, well lemme know asap. It's supposed to rain in a couple days and the last time it sprinkled my back and *** were wet after a short trip one morning. Sucked. Yeah I can wait to start meetin new people and seein new whips.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99 DUKE'Z 28
Sweet, well lemme know asap. It's supposed to rain in a couple days and the last time it sprinkled my back and *** were wet after a short trip one morning. Sucked. Yeah I can wait to start meetin new people and seein new whips.

I just dug em out of the storage room, and they are both broke, had a wheel fall on them and shatter them, only thing holding the glass in place is the tint
Old 01-16-2009, 08:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GreatWhiteZ28
I just dug em out of the storage room, and they are both broke, had a wheel fall on them and shatter them, only thing holding the glass in place is the tint
Damn, that sucks big, looks like I'm drivin to Dallas for them