Big thanks goes to Chris at Circle D for his excellent customer service.

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 05:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Big thanks goes to Chris at Circle D for his excellent customer service.

Just wanted to let some of you guys here know about how they treat their customers. I bought a converter fully knowing it was a 4c 3800-4000 stall. After getting it in the car I just really didn't like it as it was just a little too lose for me personal preference (my fault) the converter was just what he said it would be and I contacted Chris about it and he just basicly said get it back over here and we will get it taken care of for you. I don't know of any other converter company that works like that. Chris you know if any of my friends need a good quality converter I will definetly be sending them your way.

Thanks
Darril
Old 01-28-2009, 07:39 PM
11 Second Club

Chris is a real cool guy and the rest are great people also! And they make a freakin awesome product! Lovin my 4C!
Thanks again Circle D!
Old 01-28-2009, 07:51 PM
"All Motor 9 Second club member"

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep I agree! Chris provides quality service before,during and after the sale.

They do build awesome converters and transmissions!
Old 01-28-2009, 09:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Chris was awesome to deal with! I called Chris about getting my Yank PT 3800 re-stalled for my Camaro. I could not believe the price he quoted me, it was far less than what I thought it would be.

When I took the stall to him he took time out of his day to cut the stall while I was there and showed he how it worked. He even took time to show me the difference part that are used to build a quality converter. By the time I got out of there, I ended up buying/building a custom built converter for my Twin Turbo Mustang.