These Punks Killed My Friend

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 10:34 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry These Punks Killed My Friend

I just ask that everyone at least take a look at the news clip, you never know. Nader was a true car guy he loved his mustangs but i didnt hold that against him. I went to school with Nader his bother and his sister they are really good people. Thanks for looking everyone
James B. R.I.P. Nader

Last edited by djjab57; 02-03-2009 at 11:09 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Launching!

sorry about your loss man. You didnt post a link though.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:05 AM
TECH Addict

thanks ill try it again

http://hcnonline.com/articles/2009/0...9264502370.txt

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=6634454
Old 02-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Launching!

Sorry to hear that..scum of the earth..
Old 02-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Teching In

wow..sorry to hear this.. some people are just scum like blubox said. They will get what they deserve though, might take a little time but they will be behind bars
Old 02-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Restricted User

Sorry you lost a friend man.... hopefully those worthless ***** get caught!
Old 02-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Launching!

I almost think they killed him for reason, not just wrong place wrong time deal.

Unless they did steal his ****, but they dont say anything was stolen. Just that he was shot. That being said its probobly someone he knew.

Hope the killers get caught...
Old 02-03-2009, 11:41 AM
TECH Addict

Nader was a good guy and i guess we knew all sorts of people, the good the bad and the ugly. There was another murder a few days later they think might be related since it was someone else that was known from outside the circle. I just hope these guys get caught by the police so im not going to visit other people that im close in jail for killing them first. Im a little older now with a wife and kids so going to get them myself is out of the question. But then again if i seen them on the street it would take a lot to not to just put a bullet in each of them or just beat them to death
Old 02-03-2009, 12:28 PM
Launching!

******* scumbags...

Sorry to hear, James. Are there any ideas of motives?
Old 02-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by djjab57
Nader was a good guy and i guess we knew all sorts of people, the good the bad and the ugly. There was another murder a few days later they think might be related since it was someone else that was known from outside the circle. I just hope these guys get caught by the police so im not going to visit other people that im close in jail for killing them first. Im a little older now with a wife and kids so going to get them myself is out of the question. But then again if i seen them on the street it would take a lot to not to just put a bullet in each of them or just beat them to death
man i feel for ya, but you know God's always got a plan... might you know of what the motive was there wasn't much on the news report

if i was you and saw them I'd park my car on them till i heard the cops come, and honestly i wouldn't car how much trouble i got in cause it wouldn't be murder to park on someone to detain them its not reckless driving cause your parked there for not driving but thats what I'd do again sorry for your loss
Old 02-03-2009, 01:10 PM
TECH Addict

we have been trying to find out anything from the streets but have not came up with anything yet,my brother and friends had seen the punks @ the apartments and condos said they are crack dealers so who knows. He might have told them to get the **** out of his area with what they were doing
Old 02-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Launching!

**** like this is why I carry anywhere I can no matter what. Just never know when your going to be in a bad position.... You could even be in your parking lot at home.....

I hope he had a good life insurance plan for the sake of his immediate family members. Because with him gone im sure the families income has changed dramatically.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:13 PM
11Second Club

Originally Posted by Automaticfastic
**** like this is why I carry anywhere I can no matter what. Just never know when your going to be in a bad position.... You could even be in your parking lot at home.....
+1... sent my CHL application last month.

Sorry for your loss.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Banned

May he RIP and I hope they find these low life pieces of ****! Nothing is worth someones life....the fact that his kids will now grow up without a father is far more reason to put these bastards to sleep for good!
Old 02-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Curveball TECH

Sorry about your loss, they'll get what's coming don't worry.

That area of town is shady as f*ck. I passed those apartment on a daily basis when I played baseball at San Jac. I think 3 different occasions our cars got broken into DURING practice (the parking lot was on the fence line of right field). One of the guys woke up to his truck sitting on cinder blocks. At a wal-mart close by there was 26 purse snatchings in 1 night. I put the viper alarm on my car as soon as I got there and slept with my keys on my nightstand, when that thing went off it was a dead sprint to the balcony. One time I nervously raced an impy filled with 4 gangster *** lookin dudes with bandanas and ****. After we were done they were all like daaaaamn that car fast mane, keep it real and keep doin what you do like burnouts and ****.

Needless to say if you live in that area move, but if you have to stay you better be packing because they sure as hell will be.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Never have seen you post but sorry sir. I lost 2 friends this last year its not easy. Be strong sir.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TRANSdAMn 2k
Sorry about your loss, they'll get what's coming don't worry.

That area of town is shady as f*ck. I passed those apartment on a daily basis when I played baseball at San Jac. I think 3 different occasions our cars got broken into DURING practice (the parking lot was on the fence line of right field). One of the guys woke up to his truck sitting on cinder blocks. At a wal-mart close by there was 26 purse snatchings in 1 night. I put the viper alarm on my car as soon as I got there and slept with my keys on my nightstand, when that thing went off it was a dead sprint to the balcony. One time I nervously raced an impy filled with 4 gangster *** lookin dudes with bandanas and ****. After we were done they were all like daaaaamn that car fast mane, keep it real and keep doin what you do like burnouts and ****.

Needless to say if you live in that area move, but if you have to stay you better be packing because they sure as hell will be.

my cousins and i really liked your car
Old 02-04-2009, 12:17 AM
Teching In

He was a good guy but was a ford guy!We always raced together,I remember when he bought fowlers coupe and thought it was the world till i introduced him to the ls-1 on the gas!He was a great guy and will be missed by lots!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 01:28 AM
11 Second Club

Sorry to hear that, justice will be served.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:50 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is sad. I hope these guys are caught.