I am running for office on 1 single issue... would you vote for me?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 08:39 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am running for office on 1 single issue... would you vote for me?

New Immigration Laws:

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long
they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no
food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.
Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at
least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted.
Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for
citizens naturally born into this country.
9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a
foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president
or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively
hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be
arranged. All assets will be taken from you.
Too strict?......
The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO !!!

They sound fine to me. NOW, how can we get these laws to be America's immigration laws??

WAKE UP, AMERICA - we are losing our country.........!!!!

another add: 1) Anyone recieving medicare/medicade or welfare should be required to take a random drug test. I'm required to do it to keep my job, so why don't you to take part of my hard earned money.

Do you agree? I don't care if we need them. I think we can gradually start enforcing this law and since the 1990's are over (a time of massive government growth that was not a burden due to the large growth in the private sector and construction) and we no longer need the construction labor as we did in the 80's and 90's. You want home prices to go back up? You want low unemployment? You want national healthcare that won't kill the country (although I think healthcare is not the role of government but of the private sector)?

God Bless Texas... .maybe we will do what Arizona has done.

Last edited by WizeAss; 06-25-2009 at 10:18 AM. Reason: added the comment on drug testing madicare/medicaid folks. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:46 AM
Launching!

Y would you want to be like Mexico....maybe you haven't seen the news lately with the cartels taking over. Some of those laws I agree with but others are just plain igorant. Mexico has to be harsher due to their situation down there. Plus, trust me.....if I ever get in trouble down there......I don't mind being deported back to the U.S.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:46 AM
On The Tree

Dude, you ******* got my vote for real man. esp about the private sector health car. But i agree 100% with everything you just said...

/ thread
Old 06-24-2009, 08:56 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Add me to the list of supporters! I am tired of all the BS that goes on with our spineless government officials.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:21 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmm... cant find this one on any of the 'fact check' or 'snopes' type sites... but assuming its true, lets all move to mexico... illegally!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 09:33 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
hmm... cant find this one on any of the 'fact check' or 'snopes' type sites... but assuming its true, lets all move to mexico... illegally!!!
Yeah!!! Lets all go to TJ!......wait.....
Old 06-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Teching In

But if we enforce all those regulations, where will we get cheap labor for $1/hour in constuction at the local Racetrac Gas Station?????

As far as the food stamps & welfare issue, just leave the south where all the illegal immigrants are and go to more North. You'll see more red blooded American's abusing that right.

It's because of dumbasses like Octuplet mother Nadya Suleman that make me sick!!!!! Do the world a favor and tie her tubes, along with some many other people that need to strighten their act and get off government assistance instead of giving birth to more babies they can't support on their own!
Old 06-24-2009, 09:56 AM
10 Second Club

Obama last week: pushed for healthcare reform.

Obama this week: Obama loves to speak for the "international community," but he won't speak up for American values. Is it so hard to take the side of freedom? The Iranian people are looking for an ally... not militarily, but spiritually. It would seem obvious to me that America would be that ally. I guess that's not obvious to Obama.

Obama next week: Pushing for Amnesty

got to love em! Man, he managed to bankrupt the country in less than 100 days with massive bailouts into the private sector that were not needed. If only congress and the DOJ had pushed to enforce monopoly restrictions on industries vs catering to private sector interests from the special interest groups. Seems like the bailouts and so called stimulus was nothing other than a payoff! lol One big step towards being like Germany! 46% less democratic while we used to be at 30%...Estimated to hit 47% by the time he leaves office. That was a measurement of government control index. lol
Old 06-24-2009, 10:00 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ls1jabroni
But if we enforce all those regulations, where will we get cheap labor for $1/hour in constuction at the local Racetrac Gas Station?????

As far as the food stamps & welfare issue, just leave the south where all the illegal immigrants are and go to more North. You'll see more red blooded American's abusing that right.

It's because of dumbasses like Octuplet mother Nadya Suleman that make me sick!!!!! Do the world a favor and tie her tubes, along with some many other people that need to strighten their act and get off government assistance instead of giving birth to more babies they can't support on their own!
I would rather pay to support an American baby with my Tax money than a Mexican child. You are a fool to believe that Mexicans dont work for fair wages. That 1.00 per hour statement couldnt be further from the truth. 15.-- an hour to stand on the freeway with a sign that says "slow down"...... Don't believe everything you read. They have taken over the industry and we have now been convinced by them that "WE NEED ILLEGALS". This couldnt be further from the truth. Difference is we did not have illegals to grow our country but folks coming in legally via Ellis Island etc.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:07 AM
Teching In

That was sarcasm. LOL. Who makes $1/hour?!

I was just confirming them taking jobs and opportunities away from us.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:09 AM
Staging Lane

To little to late.......
Old 06-24-2009, 10:19 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WizeAss
I would rather pay to support an American baby with my Tax money than a Mexican child. You are a fool to believe that Mexicans dont work for fair wages. That 1.00 per hour statement couldnt be further from the truth. 15.-- an hour to stand on the freeway with a sign that says "slow down"...... Don't believe everything you read. They have taken over the industry and we have now been convinced by them that "WE NEED ILLEGALS". This couldnt be further from the truth. Difference is we did not have illegals to grow our country but folks coming in legally via Ellis Island etc.

Y is it mexicans?? Go stand in front of a medicaid office and tell me what the ratio is in there. I don't want to have to pay for anyones kids other than my own but it's america. If other people had the skills and the will to work in construction they would be. Truth is, "ILLEGALS" don't have a high school diploma so they can't work a 9-5 like everyone. They have to rely on manual labor to make money. If I remember correctly, a while back, legit construction company's had to fire all of their illegal workers and hire people who where legal. So when you see a "MEXICAN" working on the side of the road don't assume he's here Illegally.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:33 AM
TECH Resident

Ignorance is bliss, when you've never seen the other side of the fence.

I would say more but this is just going to get out of hand fast!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 10:35 AM
FormerVendor

IBTL
Old 06-24-2009, 10:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WizeAss
YOU dont need illegals, employers do.

Oh and btw, last i checked, America consisted of Canada, USA, Mexico, and the deeper south Americans. Plus, Im Mexican and Im not an illegal so what your mouth or I'll bust it up.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:47 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ImpSS07
Ignorance is bliss, when you've never seen the other side of the fence.

I would say more but this is just going to get out of hand fast!!!
YES it is.

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
YOU dont need illegals, employers do.

Oh and btw, last i checked, America consisted of Canada, USA, Mexico, and the deeper south Americans. Plus, Im Mexican and Im not an illegal so what your mouth or I'll bust it up.

Old 06-24-2009, 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Come to detroit, there are canadians everywhere. Talk 'aboot' a problem........ But seriously i'm not suprised what forum this thread is in. Not one bit!
Old 06-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Launching!

WizeAss....have you ever been to Mexico? I don't mean these vacations spots like cancun. I mean actually been inland? If you saw how some of these people live you would understand why they come over the border and find work. Yes I know it's not your fault that the government doesn't help but.......in desperate situations, fathers leave their family's behind to try and make a living up here and all they get is **** from people like you. Who only sees them as just another illegal taking american jobs.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Strong mexican hate in this thread, it just hasn't came out yet.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by chavez885
Strong mexican hate in this thread, it just hasn't came out yet.
I have yet to find an official Mexican government website with those Immigration laws he posted.

Quick Reply: I am running for office on 1 single issue... would you vote for me?