DFW Area members: anyone interested in a meet july 18th?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DFW Area members: anyone interested in a meet july 18th?

I have a friend who runs cupcake meet up in dallas and she wants me to come. It is mainly an import meet but I am trying to recruit fellas over at corvette forum and here to go to the event. I am pretty sure a pack of vettes and F bodies would steal the show. The nicest car at their last even was a few supras so I am pretty sure this would take the cake.

They recently got some models that will be there posing and such and I have seen them and let's just say some of them are eye candy. I am not going to name one of the chicks for now but she is 5'6 110 pounds and blond. I don't know if any of you guys hang out over in the multimedia section but I am a photographer and if I do choose to make the 4 hours drive up there, I will probably end up covering the event and stuff.

I am in Austin right now for school so if I can get a big enough caravan (and I mean ******* caravan that looks like a cattle drive), then we can all meet up before heading out and it would look like a mob.

If anyone is interested, tell me.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I went to the one in Grand Praire. The last one they had. Total garbage for cars. BUT, i wasnt the only fbody. a h/c/i formula was there. sounded good. I agree, we all need to hit this one up. But let me just say, there is not alot of eye candy there. Alot of asians, not hot ones.... a few descent girls but the last one was full of idiot ricers and such. Everyone loved my car ha. lets go, im going to be there. lets get some more ppl up there to represent the domestics!
Old 07-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Teching In

I have a few people over on cf but I want to get more people here. hwere are all you big power DFW folk

Either way if the meet turns out crappy, it would just be a huge corvetteforum/LS1tech get together. I have a good feeling about the models for this one because they actually hired real ones. The ones I saw we're pretty good looking in my book.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:31 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm about two hours from Dallas but I don't think I'll have my new motor in by then
Old 07-02-2009, 04:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by StreetSilverado
I'm about two hours from Dallas but I don't think I'll have my new motor in by then
Just get back to me if you can get it in by then. I think we have 6 including me so far if everyone who has confirmed actually shows up
Old 07-02-2009, 06:44 PM
12 Second Club

were is it again
Old 07-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kosovobandit
were is it again
meet is in richardson
Old 07-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Teching In

Looks like I will be for a fact heading up there the 18th now. I am having a photoshoot with a lotus exige that weekend and he pay bring a few of his buddies to the meet so there is some more incentive to you folks to come.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Teching In

I may show up..Depends if i do my exhaust that weekend or not. it could always be pushed back though
Old 07-04-2009, 01:43 AM
Teching In

bump back to the top. looks like I will probably be able to grab a few lambos. ferraris, lotuses, and a few other exotics. Also, I may also have a veyron and carrera gt
Old 07-04-2009, 04:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

anyone trying to organize a meet get props in my book, however i feel the cupcake meets are hugely import biassed and start too early. there are alot of other meets that occur weekly in dallas that are better, but again i compliment her efforts
Old 07-04-2009, 05:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have a Battle of the car clubs event the next day, so I gotta prep all that saturday.