King of Pop MJ

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 08:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default King of Pop MJ

there is good and bad to Michael Jackson so im neutral but is anyone else tired of hearing about him all over every station of the TV?
Old 07-06-2009, 08:32 PM
TECH Resident

Its just funny how they have been crucifying him for the past 10 years and then now that he is dead they are glorifying him and not even mentioning what they have been focusing on for the past 10 years.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by futuref-body
there is good and bad to Michael Jackson so im neutral but is anyone else tired of hearing about him all over every station of the TV?
Yeah, so why start another Michael Jackson thread?
Old 07-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Teching In

^^^
Musical Genius Yes, Creepy Weirdo Yes, but ehh Elvis was screwing 14 year olds too, it's just that we didnt have US Weekly and Perez Hilton before to shock Shove us with the crap our musical idols did before. People with super egos do crazy **** that people with normal income and regular egos dont get ousted on. The pure age of innocence that Hollywood shows us of the 30's-50's wasn’t so pure and innocent, they were exploiting young aspiring actresses more if not the same as today's **** industry does with barely legal women. Just my .02
Old 07-06-2009, 09:25 PM
On The Tree

tired of hearing it yes, care for the guy hell no... do I really care for any actors or singers no just another person in my book, rather meet drag racers and lsx drivers..lol
Old 07-06-2009, 10:33 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by tripps
Its just funny how they have been crucifying him for the past 10 years and then now that he is dead they are glorifying him and not even mentioning what they have been focusing on for the past 10 years.

goes to show how stupid and hypocritical people are... i was tired of hearing it after 5 minutes of finding out... it's like 9/11 all over again... before, nobody gave a **** but after it happens all of a sudden everyone cares and wants to show their support and be a part of it... give it time and they will forget... life goes on
Old 07-06-2009, 10:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by neutron82
goes to show how stupid and hypocritical people are... i was tired of hearing it after 5 minutes of finding out... it's like 9/11 all over again... before, nobody gave a **** but after it happens all of a sudden everyone cares and wants to show their support and be a part of it... give it time and they will forget... life goes on
Did you seriously just compare one piece of **** dying and more than 3,000 hard working citizens dying in this country's single largest terrorist attack ever?
Old 07-06-2009, 10:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

no he compared the fickle flag flyers to the fickle jackson fans...although not something I would have done I think I see what he is saying even if it did sound like something in bad taste

after 9/11 a lot of people who never gave 2 ***** about the men and women of the armed forces started acting like they had 10 kids in the service, not to mention the people who exploited the tragedy to make a quick fortune off of these people...not talking about the ones who were donating proceeds

but yes, I was sick of michael jackson bullshit before it was even confirmed to be true...
Old 07-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Village Idiot

Yeah, it's even worse living in LA, California like I am... World news set up at the Staples Center, it's total Kaos...All the local news is Michael Jackson.. The Hollywood and LA music industries do most of their business here in LA...

I am losing my mind!!!!!!

I wish he didn't die now... Oh, that little kinky, child molesting, druggy, perv of a rat bastard
Old 07-06-2009, 11:05 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by thunderstruck507
no he compared the fickle flag flyers to the fickle jackson fans...although not something I would have done I think I see what he is saying even if it did sound like something in bad taste

after 9/11 a lot of people who never gave 2 ***** about the men and women of the armed forces started acting like they had 10 kids in the service, not to mention the people who exploited the tragedy to make a quick fortune off of these people...not talking about the ones who were donating proceeds

but yes, I was sick of michael jackson bullshit before it was even confirmed to be true...

atleast someone here understands where i'm coming from
Old 07-06-2009, 11:07 PM
On The Tree

i didnt give a **** when i found out i never liked him or his music just my opinion
Old 07-07-2009, 04:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by neutron82
atleast someone here understands where i'm coming from
im right there with you too! and yeah sorry for starting another mj thread. just wanted to no if anyone else agrees that they should put everything about him onto one channel so if people want to watch it they can and if people dont want to-they dont have to.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by futuref-body
im right there with you too! and yeah sorry for starting another mj thread. just wanted to no if anyone else agrees that they should put everything about him onto one channel so if people want to watch it they can and if people dont want to-they dont have to.
ur obviously not too sick of it....
seeing as how u started a thread about it. everyone else here seems to alredy have forgotten
Old 07-07-2009, 05:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

He was one of the most talented musicians/artists to ever be involved in the music industry and probably the most famous entertainer on the planet who died of what appears to be unnatural causes. What do you expect? I grew up with his music and loved it.

As far as the "allegations" go, they were never proven. I hope they weren't true. People will do some fucked up things for money (including exploiting their children).
Old 07-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by -Ross-
He was one of the most talented musicians/artists to ever be involved in the music industry and probably the most famous entertainer on the planet who died of what appears to be unnatural causes. What do you expect? I grew up with his music and loved it.

As far as the "allegations" go, they were never proven. I hope they weren't true. People will do some fucked up things for money (including exploiting their children).
Ross, your delusional..

Just look at that freak, isn't that proof enough for you?

Seriously speaking, 2 charges, kid sleep overs, etc.. etc.. It's like saying OJ wasn't guilty of murder either...
Old 07-07-2009, 08:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Ross, your delusional..

Just look at that freak, isn't that proof enough for you?

Seriously speaking, 2 charges, kid sleep overs, etc.. etc.. It's like saying OJ wasn't guilty of murder either...
2 charges - both dropped due to no evidence.

Get the **** out of the Texas section, you douche nozzle.

And, it's you're...as in "you are". Not your.

Example:
You're very annoying.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:43 PM
TECH Resident

for once...I agree with you.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Oh, and by the way those child molestation charges weren't dropped they were paid off. The detective had a recent interview on TV that I saw and what he said is they found a "secret room at never never land", "incriminating video evidence that was overwhelming".. Those are the exact words that came out of the lead detectives mouth..

Now who do I believe a law enforcement officer that doesn't have all that much to gain or Michael Jackson? The detective, everytime..

I don't make **** up either...
Oh, imagine that. The most famous celebrity in the world had a secret room in his house. You ever heard of a "panic room"? It's a damn good last measure of defense against a crazed home intruder.

Last edited by -Ross-; 07-08-2009 at 06:50 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Village Idiot

Oh, imagine that. The most famous celebrity in the world had a secret room in his house. You ever heard of a "panic room"? It's a damn good last measure of defense against a crazed home intruder.
Secret molestation and filming room unfornately.. A room where no one can hear or see your evil deeds.. Huge beds and filming cameras in a panic room?

Secret and panic room I think not, how about a private perversion room instead?

Hey, I did watch parts of his funeral celebration, apparently the guy did alot of good in his life along with his bad crap too.. Gave to charities, cared about others, etc.. Also his so-called kids seemed to love him alot..

Maybe he wasn't all bad after all... See Ross, I'm coming around a little
Old 07-08-2009, 09:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

MJ's spirit is alive. I saw his image on the hood of my car. Look close and you can see it.