anyone know of any jobs in DFW?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 04:45 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Default anyone know of any jobs in DFW?

I'm still trying to find work unfortunately. Moved down here hoping for better opportunities and so far haven't found much.

My degree is Journalism: Advertising/public relations, and basically a business marketing minor. I have experience with office work such as filing and sorting records and stuff like that as well.

But I would like to stress that I am not set on a job in that field. I'd like to hear about anything I might be physically capable of doing that will make enough that I can afford to pay my student loans and still make it by each month. I have decent mechanical skills and physical strength but I'm not a huge guy by any means. I'm usually a quick learner so I can pick up on a lot of things easily.

I will come right out and say that while I did work at Circuit City for nearly 2 years, I have a severe issue with retail sales that involve ripping people off with lies and subtle dishonesty. Helping people and recommending products is one thing, but I cannot make myself lie just to tack on an extra item to a sale and that sort of thing and don't want to be put in a position where I'm expected to do so.

If anyone knows of anything I'd appreciate a pm or point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!
Old 07-10-2009, 03:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

thanks for the pms so far guys! keep em coming if you know of anything