RUN! Forrest, RUN!

Old 08-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Mustang Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RUN! Forrest, RUN!

Anybody else watch the fight??
Silva is a beast! He was just toying with Forrest.... can Silva become a champion at light hw too?? He sure looks the part!

Penn took Florian to school! I am not sure if anyone in the 155lb class can beat him...

Would be nice to see GSP move up to fight Silva... or now that Tito is signed, a Tito vs Silva fight????
Old 08-09-2009, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Silva was patient and set up forrest aggressiveness and he landed his shots exactly when he had to. It was perfect execution on silva's part.

Embarrassing for forrest to run out like that.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:28 PM
TECH Regular

Edit: looks like Forrest is ok and his jaw was fine. Maybe he didn't want people to see him get emotional like he has in the past?? . Looks like Silva is fighting Hendo next at 185 !!!

Last edited by THE BLACK WIDOW; 08-10-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Banned

Yea, silva is a ******* beast man, knock out punch while stepping/leaning back, just sick
Old 08-09-2009, 03:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by THE BLACK WIDOW
Forrest's jaw was dislocated thats why he quit and ran out like that. Silva still embarrassed him last night. Looks like Silva is fighting Hendo next at 185 !!!
Shoot me a txt , where you watching tonights fights?

B
Old 08-09-2009, 03:36 PM
TECH Regular

that was the easiest 100 grand griffin will ever make lol... i think white gave them fight of the night just so griffin could get another 60k out of it for his humiliation... even if his jaw was dislocated he is known to be a tough guy that never quits so you figure he could hang out for a few mins before heading backstage... he just ran off like a bitch... he looked scared the whole fight and he pretty much just gave up when he had his arms sprawled out on the mat... i'm glad penn kept his belt... and **** tito... i hope someone ends his career i can't stand that douche nozzle... his gf has been screwed by more guys at once than he has won fights lmao... it's like throwing a weenie down a hallway
Old 08-09-2009, 10:04 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Tito runs like a little bitch during his fights. LOL!

Forrest needs to hang it up, that guy is done. Penn looked great.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nine Ball

i agree... i really like forrest as a person but i think his fighting days are over... there's actually a handful of guys that i think are done... liddell, wanderlei, franklin, couture just off the top of my head
Old 08-09-2009, 10:22 PM
On The Tree

im with you i think the fight was rigged^ forrest has already lost 4 before the fight what does he have to loose. he got payed to loose. forrest is a tough *** guy. theres no way silva is going to let him punch him and he have his arms to the side. i think it was rigged so they can get a second fight and make more money.

dont get me wrong i think silva is pretty cold, but i dont think hes that cold.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:33 PM
TECH Regular

i don't know about it being rigged... i don't see silva as being the type of guy to do that but you never know when money comes into play... forrest definitely didn't look himself and you could tell he was scared after he got knocked down the first time... he wasn't totally out but was dazed pretty good and maybe he knew it was over and threw in the towel before he got hurt any more... i guess silva really is that scary when you actually fight him... look at thales leites... he was undefeated coming into the fight with silva and after losing that so called fight he has lost his last 2 after that... i feel bad for forrest in a way... i wish it would have been someone else i couldn't stand like ummmm tito ortiz lol
Old 08-10-2009, 09:11 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by neutron82
i agree... i really like forrest as a person but i think his fighting days are over... there's actually a handful of guys that i think are done... liddell, wanderlei, franklin, couture just off the top of my head
Originally Posted by Nine Ball

that was the easiest 100 grand griffin will ever make lol... i think white gave them fight of the night just so griffin could get another 60k out of it for his humiliation... even if his jaw was dislocated he is known to be a tough guy that never quits so you figure he could hang out for a few mins before heading backstage... he just ran off like a bitch... he looked scared the whole fight and he pretty much just gave up when he had his arms sprawled out on the mat... i'm glad penn kept his belt... and **** tito... i hope someone ends his career i can't stand that douche nozzle... his gf has been screwed by more guys at once than he has won fights lmao... it's like throwing a weenie down a hallway
LMAO at all 3 of these posts.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Big dissapointment seeing Griffin get schooled then run out of the ring...lost all respect I had for him.

Silva is just a scary MF'r...looked like Matrix III that night.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

forrest looked too slow, and looked like he was hesitant to throw a punch or kick. looks like he didnt want to fight...lol.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:51 AM
TECH Resident

Didn't he get his jaw dislocated early in the fight? That would knock most folks the **** out, no wonder he didn't look himself..
Old 08-10-2009, 11:26 AM
01z
TECH Regular

that was a rumor, he didnt dislocate his jaw.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I can’t wait for someone to KO the **** out of Silva. He’s getting to be an annoying *****. I hate when fighters drop their hands and showboat like that. I hope Henderson knocks him out.

Last edited by -Ross-; 08-10-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:32 PM
TECH Resident

You think franklin is done?lol Why cause he cant beat the guy that no one else can?
Old 08-10-2009, 03:24 PM
01z
TECH Regular

i dont think its going to happen soon ross. there is only a few people that i can think of that would match up with him and i still wouldnt bet against silva.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 01z
i dont think its going to happen soon ross. there is only a few people that i can think of that would match up with him and i still wouldnt bet against silva.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I know Silva's a badass. I wouldn't mind seeing him and Rampage go at it.

There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance and Silva's crossed it a few times now. He needs to get humbled.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Oh, don't get me wrong. I know Silva's a badass. I wouldn't mind seeing him and Rampage go at it.

There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance and Silva's crossed it a few times now. He needs to get humbled.
it's called showmanship, all the greats have done it in the past. nothing wrong with domination.

Search this Thread