Just makes me scratch my head a little.

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 04:46 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just makes me scratch my head a little.

Thanks for the um lesson on your religion. If he were really Christian i doubt he would be giving this message. Although i am glad he wish them a good Ramadan for me. " on behalf of the American people"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D376WnU4nv4&feature=fvw
Old 08-23-2009, 05:00 AM
Teching In

i already knew that sack of **** was Muslim but that video just pisses me the hell off, why wish people good times and a great month when all they want to do it kill us and watch us suffer?
Old 08-23-2009, 06:35 AM
Teching In

Yeah i knew he was Muslim also, but im just saying i don't understand why he went and released this message. Not all Muslims want to hurt us and make us suffer, i have some Muslim friends. I just don't think its right for him to be going on TV and giving this message for one specific religion when we all know when it comes to another religious holiday he will say nothing for it.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

He's such a terrorist nutswinger! The whole world just laughs at what a douche bag he is. Did you see the vid where the Russian diplomat wouldn't even look at him when he reached out to shake his hand.

BTW - IB4TL.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh come on guys he says he's christian. on a sidenote thats probably why its been so slow at work lately.

(and i've always wanted to say this) IBTL
Old 08-23-2009, 10:55 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by UnknownWarrior
why wish people good times and a great month when all they want to do it kill us and watch us suffer?
we do the same **** to those people so we are no better... and isn't that part of what being a christian is?... you say you're one thing but behind closed doors you're really something else... i'm confused now
Old 08-23-2009, 11:25 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by neutron82
we do the same **** to those people so we are no better... and isn't that part of what being a christian is?... you say you're one thing but behind closed doors you're really something else... i'm confused now
We don't want to kill them arbitrarily. If they attack us, we'll attack back.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:33 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Shackleford
We don't want to kill them arbitrarily. If they attack us, we'll attack back.
riiiiiiiiiight
Old 08-23-2009, 11:41 AM
TECH Addict

riiiiiiiiiight
Okay, moron. All Christians want to just kill Muslims.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:52 AM
On The Tree

riiiiiiiiiight
You must be muslim or something. Do you see christians flying into buildings? Are we killing people for promoting another religion? Will we kill our kids if they choose another religion? This is a crazy argument but whatever I have nothing against muslims, just the ones that kill innocent americans. You cannot argue we do the same thing to them, that is pretty retarded to say.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Teching In

Lightbulb

Okay lets not be ignorant here. I am a Muslim. Not all Muslims want to kill everyone else in the world. You always have a bunch of bad apples in the lot. If we just stopped f***ing with other countries' laws and let them fight amongst themselves, we wouldnt have anyone messing with us (for the most part, I hope). Its when we start the whole human rights BS for other countries is when we get in the spot light.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:10 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 02SStreetmachine
Okay lets not be ignorant here. I am a Muslim. Not all Muslims want to kill everyone else in the world. You always have a bunch of bad apples in the lot. If we just stopped f***ing with other countries' laws and let them fight amongst themselves, we wouldnt have anyone messing with us (for the most part, I hope). Its when we start the whole human rights BS for other countries is when we get in the spot light.
So, we should just look the other way on brutal treatment of women and gays, oppression, etc.?

The terrorizers kill us because they believe it's Allah's will and for other reasons, too.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:34 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 02SStreetmachine

i totally agree with you... we need to worry about ourselves first, we have plenty of problems of our own that aren't getting solved and don't have time to be fixing other countries problems too... they have ran that country like that for a long time and we only recently started screwing with them... we can't just go over there and tell them to do what we want them to do... if they came over here trying to make us do what they wanted we would do to them what they are doing to us... so yeah we should just back off and let them be
Old 08-23-2009, 02:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow there are some ignorant people here. I have several Muslim friends. Those terrorists are actually extremists and most Muslims wouldn't even consider them part of the religion. It's the same as these damn cults here that kill there babies and others bc "god told them to". Sounds about the same right?
Muslims here just want to have a normal life and and provide a good life for their families.

IBTL lol
Old 08-23-2009, 02:48 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Scira
Wow there are some ignorant people here. I have several Muslim friends. Those terrorists are actually extremists and most Muslims wouldn't even consider them part of the religion. It's the same as these damn cults here that kill there babies and others bc "god told them to". Sounds about the same right?
Muslims here just want to have a normal life and and provide a good life for their families.

IBTL lol
http://www.letusreason.org/Islam10.htm
Old 08-23-2009, 02:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

He is just the typical politician stroking a specific group for future votes.

Way to read a teleprompter Barrack! Maybe eventually you'll memorize something and recite it or be able to speak on your own. Every time I see him speak, it reminds me of an actor reading lines.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:02 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
He is just the typical politician stroking a specific group for future votes.

Way to read a teleprompter Barrack! Maybe eventually you'll memorize something and recite it or be able to speak on your own. Every time I see him speak, it reminds me of an actor reading lines.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:58 PM
Teching In

Hahaha Damn, my whole point in starting this thread was just to say is he going to go on TV for every different religions religious holiday and wish them a happy holiday? He wasn't only talking to Americans but every Muslim, so doesn't that mean he now must wish every religion in the world happy religious holiday? If not then way to be a good leader picking favorites and all haha! Can't wait see his face when he is not elected again and is like "WTF? Michelle you said i would win! Your the smart one!"
Old 08-23-2009, 05:06 PM
12 Second Club

Ibtl...