Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default marquez vs mayweather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jjPy98TGP8

who do you think is goin to win?
Old 09-04-2009, 06:54 PM
Staging Lane

Mayweather of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2009, 07:13 PM
On The Tree

As much as I cannot stand Mayweather, I believe he will be the victor (on points).
Mayweather will be throwing twice as many punches per round as Marquez will.

Juan Marquez is one tough hombre without a doubt! and can deliver that KO
Old 09-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Launching!

Juan Marquez
Old 09-04-2009, 08:01 PM
Launching!

May weather will win on points cause he is gonna run around the ring all night like a little bitch. Ufc for the win,that's real fighting.Boxing is just like wrestling thanks to people like Delahoya and Don King.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kennyxg
May weather will win on points cause he is gonna run around the ring all night like a little bitch. Ufc for the win,that's real fighting.Boxing is just like wrestling thanks to people like Delahoya and Don King.
ufc is the same ****...**** Dana White. although i would like Marquez to upset...mayweather versus pacman is way more appealling. it would be like a Fedor vs Brock Lesner kinda exempt Mayweather & Pacman are both at the same level. Lesnar is just hype,roids and muscle...fedor would tear his *** up.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
ufc is the same ****...**** Dana White. although i would like Marquez to upset...mayweather versus pacman is way more appealling. it would be like a Fedor vs Brock Lesner kinda exempt Mayweather & Pacman are both at the same level. Lesnar is just hype,roids and muscle...fedor would tear his *** up.
You know I pretty much agree with you for the most part ,but I think every one would agree that Marquez vs Pac would be a much more entertaining fight as far as a competitive boxing match. Marquez is the only one who put pac on the canvas. May weather would pretty much jab all night with his speed and win because all he does is run around the ring like a ***** and avoid contact like the sport was meant to be. may weather has never been tested. And will never be cause he is a lighting fast runner and will never stand and fight.How many rounds did it take for May weather to take out ricky hatten who in my opinion is a respectable fighter cause at least he stands and fight s.As opposed to Mayweather .But Marquez put pac on the canvas? Not saying that Pac is capable of beating both.I think as boxing fans we deserve to see a good boxing match instead of a track meet ,which is what we will see with big mouth May weather. I also truly believe that a Marquez Pac fight would have no trouble selling out vegas or where ever the fight would take place. As an x boxing fan the Ufc is much better bang for the pay per view buck.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well here is my point of view, marquez all the way , he is the only one that has defeated pac and is a bad *** fighter, the fights with him and pac were some of the best I seen . They were going head to head beeting the lights out of each other.. and when ever mayweather and delahoya box man in a technicle point of view delahoya had that fight for sure. Mayweather runs around to much like a bitch andnd cannot fight. So in all in all , I think marquez will win .. there is already going to be a fight of mayweather and pc its in mayweathers contract and pac will tear that *** also!!!! Marquez for the mother fucken win!!!
Old 09-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by red281gt
Well here is my point of view, marquez all the way , he is the only one that has defeated pac and is a bad *** fighter, the fights with him and pac were some of the best I seen . They were going head to head beeting the lights out of each other.. and when ever mayweather and delahoya box man in a technicle point of view delahoya had that fight for sure. Mayweather runs around to much like a bitch andnd cannot fight. So in all in all , I think marquez will win .. there is already going to be a fight of mayweather and pc its in mayweathers contract and pac will tear that *** also!!!! Marquez for the mother fucken win!!!
I also watched the fight between Delahoya and MayWeather, lack luster fight, looked to me like it was fixed.Delahoya went all 12 with Gay weather ,Oopps I mean May weather. And Pac made Delahoya stay in his corner in what the 7th 8th round? The only thing is marquez is fighting an excess of 10 lbs heavier than normal.We will see if May weather stands and fights or runs like a little bitch.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if mayweather never stopped boxing, i prolly would go with him. but marquez is a tough fighter. hes ranked number #2 pound for pound behind manny pacuiao.

honestly, to say boxing is like wrestling is crazy.. some of the latest UFC main events have been **** also.. fighters scared to fight and show up, cant remember the last time i remember seeing a boxer scared to fight.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

i go for marquez all the way but if it goes all 12 rounds for the decision mayweather is gna take it unless marquez knocks him out which might not happen u nvr know but mayweather will run all rounds and take the win by split decision i think......i like boxing better ufc is kinda boring i prefer watching K1 fighting then ufc
Old 09-04-2009, 11:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

if mayweather somehow wins, he will get crushed my manny p anyways.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:03 AM
Teching In

i go for marquez, not only bcuz he's messican.lol. but also throughout his career he has had way tougher fights then mayweather. this is goin to be a real test to see if mayweather is the real deal and actually fight!
Old 09-05-2009, 01:37 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
if mayweather somehow wins, he will get crushed my manny p anyways.
how can you be so sure.

Last edited by kennyxg; 09-05-2009 at 09:52 AM.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Cause the pac. Man is the **** and will nock out cotto also lol and going for mayweather after and also win!
Old 09-05-2009, 08:01 AM
Launching!

i think is going to be a long fight, but Marquez will take the win, this probably marquez last opportunity for a fight of this caliber...

but also my friends keep an eye on this young buck, he is going to be the next Julio Cesar Chavez.

is name is Saul "el Canelo" Alvarez
Attached Thumbnails marquez vs mayweather-canelo-alvarez-456-100809.jpg  
Old 09-05-2009, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

although I'd love to see Marquez come out on top it will be hard to beat mayweathers "play tag and scratch" style with feet always turned to run away from a fight! but he's a great boxer but he's no "fighter"
Old 09-05-2009, 01:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by kennyxg
how can you be so sure.

the pacman is at the top of his game right now!! he is pound for pound the best fighter right now. ****, mayweather injured himself earlier training for this fight. mayweather wouldnt want to go toe to toe with manny and hes probably just as fast as mayweather. being out of boxing for over 1-2 years makes a difference.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 09-05-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by red281gt
Cause the pac. Man is the **** and will nock out cotto also lol and going for mayweather after and also win!

man i hope so!! i think cotto only has 1 loss and i think it was the controversial loss. cotto aint no slouch. i love that guys fighting style. constantly puts the pressure on you.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Launching!

I would love to see another pac man vs Marquez,at least it would be a good fight.I think it could go either way though.Mayweather is fast and Marquez will pretty much need a knock out to win.