need a scrap body towed off garland

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 11:42 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default need a scrap body towed off garland

got an s10 frame brakes are intact front to back...steering is all there minus column...gas tank cab ect...i took the motor tranny and interrior and bed was missing...im keeping the rearend...so i need someone with a flatbed to come get it scrap it if they want to or make a racetruck whatever but i need it gone...i know you can get some money in scrap i want nothing but it gone...

i have a buddy that took a saburban almost identicle shape to a jnk place off 175 and buchner i think or bruton and got 600 buc for a frame and cab in scrap metal...someone come tow this thing...
Old 09-16-2009, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by daniel6718
got an s10 frame brakes are intact front to back...steering is all there minus column...gas tank cab ect...i took the motor tranny and interrior and bed was missing...im keeping the rearend...so i need someone with a flatbed to come get it scrap it if they want to or make a racetruck whatever but i need it gone...i know you can get some money in scrap i want nothing but it gone...

i have a buddy that took a saburban almost identicle shape to a jnk place off 175 and buchner i think or bruton and got 600 buc for a frame and cab in scrap metal...someone come tow this thing...

What year? I may know somebody interested
Old 09-16-2009, 01:59 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if someone has 2 spares i can get this gone in the morning...anyone got 2 i can have?