Road rage recipient

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Road rage recipient

I was sitting in the drive through line at Taco Bueno, and it was one of the lines that has 2 lines that merge into one. I was waiting to merge and i didnt remeber if i got there before or after this truck. He wasn't moving so i figured it must have been my turn, so I move in. He honks. Realizing my mistake, i leave the line and drive back around to get behind him in line. I am now sitting behind him, and he is actually angry enough from this very minor incident to get his overgrown, muscle infested body out of his truck and yell, " wanna watch what the **** your doing, little boy," as if him getting out of his car to show me his steroid enhanced body would intimidate me. I decide to show him that even though im a "little boy" compared to him, I was the bigger man, and simply state, " I didnt mean to do that, i thought it was my turn. Sorry." I could tell he actually felt like a dick, turned around, and got back in his truck without another word. For once, maturity lays the smack down on muscle. Thought i would post to get some steam off and show that maturity > muscle when it comes to road conflict.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Remember that having muscles doesn't make you a good fighter

It's good he realized his mistake though, takes a man to do that. Luckily you guys were both mature about it. Some things are just not worth it.

My grandpa had horrible road rage, I remember crying hiding in the back seat during some of the incidents. One time he locked them up on the on ramp and we got rear ended. Just stupid ****.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
Remember that having muscles doesn't make you a good fighter

It's good he realized his mistake though, takes a man to do that. Luckily you guys were both mature about it. Some things are just not worth it.

My grandpa had horrible road rage, I remember crying hiding in the back seat during some of the incidents. One time he locked them up on the on ramp and we got rear ended. Just stupid ****.
Yeah i've experienced it first hand aswell. My dad gets crazy on the road. It's made me a better driver though, since i know what NOT to do lol. I think he was just surprised that a 17 year old (yes i know young kids should not own fast cars ) didn't get intimidated and simply responded with an apology.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's cool, I am 17 next Tuesday. Whoever says young kids shouldn't own fast cars are just jealous .

I don't let my two friends ride with me at the same time in my car anymore. They are always yelling at people and flipping them off when we are driving around. I try to avoid putting myself in those situations lol.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
That's cool, I am 17 next Tuesday. Whoever says young kids shouldn't own fast cars are just jealous .

I don't let my two friends ride with me at the same time in my car anymore. They are always yelling at people and flipping them off when we are driving around. I try to avoid putting myself in those situations lol.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Staging Lane

grow up kids
Old 09-19-2009, 10:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99 DUKE'Z 28
grow up kids
That was actually the whole point of this thread was to show that maturity is the way to go in situations like that, so im not sure what the point of your post was
Old 09-19-2009, 10:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

grow up kids
hahaha ^^^ seen that one comming...

Yep muscles dont mean ****... just cause you think your big doesnt mean you can fight.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by enigmah
hahaha ^^^ seen that one comming...

Yep muscles dont mean ****... just cause you think your big doesnt mean you can fight.
Nope, and if it did it's not as if anyone actually fights anymore. It's not like back in my parents day when you spend a night in jail or get taken home by the cops. You get in serious trouble now.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by FUH Q
That was actually the whole point of this thread was to show that maturity is the way to go in situations like that, so im not sure what the point of your post was
dont get all hurt, it was very mature of you. i was just makin a fun comment. but yes, people these days can get all hot headed over nothing. but u def did the mature and level headed thing.

i thought my post was kinda funny
Old 09-19-2009, 11:13 PM
On The Tree

dont get all hurt, it was very mature of you. i was just makin a fun comment. but yes, people these days can get all hot headed over nothing. but u def did the mature and level headed thing.

i thought my post was kinda funny
It was. Sorry for getting a little mad but people often judge me for being 17 with an ls1. My bad
Old 09-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Staging Lane

It was. Sorry for getting a little mad but people often judge me for being 17 with an ls1. My bad
ha your good bro. im 20 so i take my fair share as well...but you jsut cant let guys like that get to you. hell it obviously got to him how u acted cause you said he had a(im a dick) look on his face. but sometimes people will be way worse and no matter what u say they wont care and will go apeshit....hence why i carry a bat in my car
Old 09-19-2009, 11:23 PM
On The Tree

ha your good bro. im 20 so i take my fair share as well...but you jsut cant let guys like that get to you. hell it obviously got to him how u acted cause you said he had a(im a dick) look on his face. but sometimes people will be way worse and no matter what u say they wont care and will go apeshit....hence why i carry a bat in my car
Ha. I was actually thinking on the way home that i should consider buying a tee ball bat to keep in my car after that lol.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:42 PM
Staging Lane

Ha. I was actually thinking on the way home that i should consider buying a tee ball bat to keep in my car after that lol.
wouldnt hurt.

but in all honesty my buddy told me that carrying only a bat is illegal. in the sense of what else do u have the bat for other than a weapon. regardless for self defense. so he told me to carry a glove or some baseballs in my car. i dont cause my bat is aluminum and beat to hell with paint all over it but seein how ur in high school, u cant carry knives or anything intimidating like that. bats are very nice
Old 09-19-2009, 11:53 PM
On The Tree

wouldnt hurt.

but in all honesty my buddy told me that carrying only a bat is illegal. in the sense of what else do u have the bat for other than a weapon. regardless for self defense. so he told me to carry a glove or some baseballs in my car. i dont cause my bat is aluminum and beat to hell with paint all over it but seein how ur in high school, u cant carry knives or anything intimidating like that. bats are very nice
LOL at the baseballs and glove. As long as i dont flaunt it i should stay out of trouble.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

x2 trust me i know exactly what you mean.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:32 AM
TECH Regular

wouldnt hurt.

A bat is nice untill you come up on a guy with a CHL
Be careful out there.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GulfM3
A bat is nice untill you come up on a guy with a CHL
Be careful out there.
BINGO! I was driving down the road one time... there was construction ahead so I merged into my left lane like it said. About 10 mins of waiting later, I was at the point where there was almost no room for someone to try and merge. So this dude in a ford explorer comes flying up and tries to wedge himself between me and the barrier to cut me off. Too bad i saw it coming, and inched up right before he could get in front of me.

So he starts blaring his horn, yelling **** out the window, throwing his hands in the air. I figured he would just cool off eventually. So traffic opens up, this MF stays right on my *** for about another mile. I finally pull into quiznos and expect him to just drive off. He flies in after me, skids around me and stops right in front of my car. At this point, i was kind of nervous, so i already had the heater sitting in my lap under my shirt.

He gets out, screaming all kinds of **** at me. I told him, "you better get back in your ****** car man, don't do anything stupid". After standing there looking at me, he fake-lunged at me a few times trying to psych me out. Then, he finally got in his car and left.

Closest i've ever come to having to use it.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The closest I have came was in Victoria Texas. I had a big *** buck knife in my pocket and so did my friend. We were walking to the corner store since there was nothing else to do, it was a few miles up the road. In front on the school some guy stopped and got out of his truck. He started talking to us and asked if we needed a ride(that wasn't all he wanted). All of a sudden I see his eyes get wide and he runs back to his truck, I look over and my friend was walking towards him with his knife lol.

It's one of those rare times that my friends stupidity saved our ***.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Launching!

You should have gotten out and flicked a booger on his windshield.