wtf!! stupid tickets??

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 08:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtf!! stupid tickets??

so one of my friends jsut calls me and says he got stop ... So this dude has a 427 camaro blah blah , so its kinda loud lol .. well he gets a ticket for car being too loud , that is considerable cause that ho is loud , but then he gives him a ticket for saying he has no thread on ur tires. So can a cop really give u a ticket for not having thread on ur tires specially when he has mt dragradials wich are still legal?? the cop tells him.. are these legal! , thats another ticket! that **** was in a bitchy as attitude ... any help on the tire ticket? he will post right now im sure
Old 01-13-2010, 08:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah its called noise pollution . and the tread thing it might be because when inspection comes around they check to see if you car has enough tread to pass and be street legal

Edit : I thought you only got tickets for moving violations . I would just tell your friend to go to court and let him borrow some tires to prove they are street legal
Old 01-13-2010, 08:37 PM
Staging Lane

you have to have tread on the tires
at least two lines and they have to be about the depth of a penny edge to lincolns head
Old 01-13-2010, 08:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

They will throw the tire ticket out.. Also my friend at school has an 05 Mustang GT and got 4 tickets in one day because of his exhaust lol.. He got one just leaving the exhaust shop.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:51 PM
Staging Lane

take a picture of the front tires and then move them to the back and then take another picture of the "rear tires" lol
Old 01-13-2010, 08:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by flatblackz
take a picture of the front tires and then move them to the back and then take another picture of the "rear tires" lol
brilliant!
Old 01-13-2010, 09:10 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

was this fonzo?

i bet it was that same cop that gave me a ticket, tell em to swing by my house and il give em a reciept that got me out of the exhuast ticket

btw you should get a ticket for your lack of grammer skillz yo!
Old 01-13-2010, 09:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thats the same thing i told him , its prbably the same dude that always stops bryan and shiw ... but ok ill tell him
Old 01-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Teching In

lol, ya brian it was me.

and I'll appreciated if i do give me that receipt for the exhuast.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

yea no problem let me know

on my ticket the cop wrote " deffective exhaust" so i had muffler shop give me reciept saying the installed a "replacement muffler" ticket was dismissed.

tire ticket will also be dismissed, your gonna waste your day and about 20 bucks in court fees
Old 01-13-2010, 10:09 PM
Teching In

alright cool, ya he put the some thing "defective exhaust"

and i have a buddie at discount tire printing me a receipt saying i purchased new tires, I'll give u a text tomorrow morning.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

the tire thing should be dissmissed as long as you can read the DOT number in a pic...how I always got mine dropped when I had my Bald *** Nitto DRS
Old 01-13-2010, 10:16 PM
TECH Regular

thread
Old 01-13-2010, 10:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

if you tire does not have 3/32's of tread you can get a ticket for it and fail inspection... there are bars inbetween your tread blocks that let you know if your past the 3/32's mark... but with DR's there are none since you buy the tires with 4/32's which makes them "legal"... that's the loop hole good luck with the tickets...

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
They will throw the tire ticket out.. Also my friend at school has an 05 Mustang GT and got 4 tickets in one day because of his exhaust lol.. He got one just leaving the exhaust shop.
^^^ one of his friends is a joke, was tellin me and my friends that he had the fastest car in school and would give me a run for my money if not beat me... saw him on the street and raced my friends 5.7 GTO and put like 4 cars and him and i beat my friends gto...
Old 01-14-2010, 09:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by red281gt
so one of my friends jsut calls me and says he got stop ... So this dude has a 427 camaro blah blah , so its kinda loud lol .. well he gets a ticket for car being too loud , that is considerable cause that ho is loud , but then he gives him a ticket for saying he has no thread on ur tires. So can a cop really give u a ticket for not having thread on ur tires specially when he has mt dragradials wich are still legal?? the cop tells him.. are these legal! , thats another ticket! that **** was in a bitchy as attitude ... any help on the tire ticket? he will post right now im sure

Ok, I know everyone thought this, but I will say it

Either you were drinking while you typed this or if I was you... I would hesitate to call a ticket "stupid".

Old 01-14-2010, 09:36 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by 1sickz28

btw you should get a ticket for your lack of grammer skillz yo!
word!
Old 01-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
word!
Sorry Sick, missed that in your post.

Thats what I get for speed reading
Old 01-14-2010, 11:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I guess ur the grammer police or something lol
Old 01-15-2010, 06:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
if you tire does not have 3/32's of tread you can get a ticket for it and fail inspection... there are bars inbetween your tread blocks that let you know if your past the 3/32's mark... but with DR's there are none since you buy the tires with 4/32's which makes them "legal"... that's the loop hole good luck with the tickets...

^^^ one of his friends is a joke, was tellin me and my friends that he had the fastest car in school and would give me a run for my money if not beat me... saw him on the street and raced my friends 5.7 GTO and put like 4 cars and him and i beat my friends gto...
Are you talking about the mustang? All it has is exhaust. Everybody's cars are stock. He's a cool dude though, don't be mad at him because he says he has the fastest car at my school because it doesn't really mean much lol, there isn't really anything fast here. I have been wanting to race him, my car would win though but it would be fun.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:53 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
Are you talking about the mustang? All it has is exhaust. Everybody's cars are stock. He's a cool dude though, don't be mad at him because he says he has the fastest car at my school because it doesn't really mean much lol, there isn't really anything fast here. I have been wanting to race him, my car would win though but it would be fun.
^^^
High School drama

Quick Reply: wtf!! stupid tickets??