found some bad ass wax!I

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 08:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default found some bad *** wax!I

Well I went to the Htown auto show today and was boring lol. But I went to the vendor section and was looking at all the buffing stuff. Well seen some dude advertising some stuff called PINK WAX . Suppost to be good on plastic, metals,wood,glass,fiberglass ,stainless steel , chrome , polish aluminum . Well I try it on one of the zr1s and well it works bad ***. Its way better then mothers polish I'm using . Took me about 20 min to clean one rim with mothers, and with pink wax took me like 2 min to polish just the face on the zr1. They r for sale 2 16 oz bottles for 25 bucks ...I'm sure he will do deals. I'm going to try to go back to buy a couple more. It says suppost to wax a car real good and remove swirls . It last up too 6 months. Www.pinkwax.net. if anyone goes buy some will work damn good! Ill post picks tomorrow ....
Old 01-30-2010, 08:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I, like many others (im assuming) will be waiting for the pics.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How do you know how good this stuff is? Most wax will appear good at first. You won't know how good it is until you see how durable it is. Also, 100% this wax will not remove swirls....it will only hide and mask them with fillers. Once the wax gets washed off, it will all be back again. Let us know in a motnh or two how durable this stuff is.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's fine with me .. what I love the most was that I took about 20 min to clean one! Of my zr1s with the mothers ball and the mothers mag and aluminum polish ... and I use the pink was and took it off within 2 min ... I'm not saying this stuff is the best but I loved it just my opinion . I will for sure let u know within a month . I'm going back to the autoshow tomorrow to buy some more bottles see if I get a deal. Says its "suppost" to last 6 months rain or shine said the Guy lol but we will see. Will try to buff my car tomorrow and see if it last cause its suppost to be raining all next week just to put it to the test. But it already did a good thing with my wheels and that basically why I bought it .... I will try to post picks tomorrow ..
Old 01-30-2010, 10:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This is a before pick I had to crop it from a pic I took yesterday of my ride, I'm sure 1sickZ (flash) will come in and say how dirty where these wheels when I bought them from him lol...
Old 01-30-2010, 10:46 PM
TECH Addict

for me the two best are swissvax and butterwax. As for sealers i reccomend rejex. Ive used this on my cars and all my clients cars and i have to say with proper prep ie: compounding and swirl removal that the mentioned final waxes provide the best final protection and optics.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I seen ur work joe and it is bad *** u do some good **** so I know u know ur stuff.... I was acrually going to ask u to buff all my car but going to try this see if it works .. or might just try it on my girls car first lol
Old 01-30-2010, 11:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
for me the two best are swissvax and butterwax. As for sealers i reccomend rejex. Ive used this on my cars and all my clients cars and i have to say with proper prep ie: compounding and swirl removal that the mentioned final waxes provide the best final protection and optics.

ah agree ah use butterwax after ah went sand buff cars !!! or just polish and wax mah car !!! mah dads ah pro at paintin cars an has been ah car painter for 22 yrs an uses butterwax !!
Old 01-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Staging Lane

do you have your own bodyshop??
Old 01-30-2010, 11:13 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by red281gt
I seen ur work joe and it is bad *** u do some good **** so I know u know ur stuff.... I was acrually going to ask u to buff all my car but going to try this see if it works .. or might just try it on my girls car first lol
thanks. Give it a shot and let me know the results. Also if you do decide a good cut n buff is what you really need let me know.

Originally Posted by 92-T5
do you have your own bodyshop??
dont own a bodyshop .Just a mobile paint correction & full detail service
Old 01-30-2010, 11:14 PM
Staging Lane

thanks. Give it a shot and let me know the results. Also if you do decide a good cut n buff is what you really need let me know.

yall aint hirin ?? ah new ah job?
Old 01-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Staging Lane

ah seen u before ..at teawoks !
Old 01-30-2010, 11:45 PM
Teching In

i went to the auto show also and saw the guy do the demo and it was unbelievable. he used the Pink Wax on part of my brass mailbox key and now its half shiny and half dirty! lol and while i was there the g/f and i bought the SHAM WOW! haha stuffs great
Old 01-31-2010, 01:04 AM
TECH Addict

gotta watch those all purpose wax guys when your looking to buy the best. remember walking up on one that was mixing some killer chrome all metal polish in with this yellow wax the day the vendors were setting up. he was marketing it as a polish/wax. that pink/yellow boutique wax is only snake oil.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:46 AM
12 Second Club

how much you charge?
Old 01-31-2010, 02:30 AM
9 Second Club

That wax has gone through many a name change. It used to be called Liquid Luster. It's not a terrible product, but it isn't great either. At one time it was believed to be manufactured by the same company that makes the pink Zaino polish wax. It was never proven, but they do have the exact same bottle and have the exact same look and smell.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol he got my mailbox key also and its half shiny and then dirty lol...
Originally Posted by mlbz28
i went to the auto show also and saw the guy do the demo and it was unbelievable. he used the Pink Wax on part of my brass mailbox key and now its half shiny and half dirty! lol and while i was there the g/f and i bought the SHAM WOW! haha stuffs great

Last edited by red281gt; 01-31-2010 at 05:53 AM.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:23 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by NINO_SS
how much you charge?
It all depends on what you want done and the level of paint correction that is needed . It varies from car to car.

Last edited by ex-SS-ve; 01-31-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NINO_SS
how much you charge?
what do you need done ??
Old 01-31-2010, 03:43 PM
TECH Addict

ah agree ah use butterwax after ah went sand buff cars !!! or just polish and wax mah car !!! mah dads ah pro at paintin cars an has been ah car painter for 22 yrs an uses butterwax !!
yall aint hirin ?? ah new ah job?
Bro what language are you using here?

Quick Reply: found some bad ass wax!I