does anyone know jason at performance automotive specialties????

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 12:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do not care what you say about Jason. Mention his Dad again, especially associated with the words POS, I am going to have major issues with this. His Dad is a good man. Jason is a POS.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:22 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Let me find out you registered here just to post in this thread.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:26 AM

Default Yes I did. Is there a problem with that??? sm

Jason has ripped me off too (paid for a motor - still have the check that was cashed - never saw my car again). However, just because he screwed someone over (apparently many people), there is no reason to bring his dad into it.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:18 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Evidently you must be a family member or a lover of the man to take so much offense.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Evidently you must be a family member or a lover of the man to take so much offense.
lol sounds about right
Old 10-04-2010, 11:15 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by computerheaven
Jason has ripped me off too (paid for a motor - still have the check that was cashed - never saw my car again). However, just because he screwed someone over (apparently many people), there is no reason to bring his dad into it.
His dad is a complete POS as well and he signed the hot check I was given and he opened the bank account that it was written from. Told me he would get my money back and the POS never even returned one more call. He's a complete POS and hatched the POS known as Jason as well. We know Jason is a lying little POS bitch but his dad's had his back now forever and has helped him steal as well.

Why don't you post your name for everyone here to see Jason or whatever little bitch you really are? Who else would give a **** about this worthless POS family. I just got off the phone with some other people he ripped off and he needs to be the one worried about people finding him to say the least. He's a turd at best and it will catch up to him....it always does in the end.

If Jason's dad wasn't a totally worthless POS he would help the people HE and Jason have stolen from get their money back. His name Delbert E. Mott was on the hot check to me and the bank it was written on told me that he was the one signing on that account and that he set it all up not Jason.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:33 PM

Guy's, I don't understand why everyone has not gotten with the authorities about all these scams. I would contact the Conroe/Willis/Shenandoah police departments, let them know his physical address/contact information and file complaints of theft (or) whatever your situation is with this crook. If he's been in prison in the last year, then he's probley on probation and they will go pick him right up.

Has anyone tried this yet?

Contact Information:
Montgomery County Sheriff's Office
Warrant Division
#1 Criminal Justice Drive
Conroe, Tx 77301
(936)760-5884 - Conroe
(281)364-4200 ext. 5884 - The Woodlands/Houston
(936)760-5834 FAX

Hot Checks should be directed through the Worthless Check Division at (936) 539-7847.

Last edited by BADZ; 10-04-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:03 PM
FormerVendor

Arrow

Originally Posted by BADZ
Guy's, I don't understand why everyone has not gotten with the authorities about all these scams. I would contact the Conroe/Willis police department, let them know his physical address/contact information and file complaints of theft (or) whatever your situation is with this crook. If he's been in prison in the last year, then he's probley on probation and they will go pick him right up.

Has anyone tried this yet?
Been there done that. No workie. Just talked to PBM and Jason stole 20K from them and they actually had people going after him and of course have gotten nowhere. I am sure he will go back to the playpen but maybe his dad will too this time since he has helped this POS steal from many of these people including many members of LS1Tech.

I know where his dad is and where he works and talked with his boss before. Jason even stole stuff from them according to him but I think his dad paid for some of it maybe. His boss got me Delbert's phone number and he initially said he knew about my hot check and would make it right and of course never was heard from again.

Jason himself would call from time to time about being in the hospital and all kinds of crap and BS. The police told me they are utter POS's and that we can't probably expect much besides him going back to prison where he will probably be permanently in time but it will probably be hard to ever get any money back.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:07 PM
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info though Jeff as it will help the rest of the LS1Tech guys who have been ripped off by this worthless turd.

Definitely do all the paperwork with the authorities that you can for sure as eventually he will go back to the pen where he belongs.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

I'll spread the word around here. What a bag of trash.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Teching In

Default Jason MOtt

MY old boss is a crazy lady and shes good dfriends with the d.a and i was told conroe pd picked up jason for rippin her off and hes locked up in Freestone county at Fairfield Tx...
Old 11-02-2010, 06:29 PM
On The Tree

I hope thats true. **** suckers like him need to have their "***" ripped off from them in prison. Let that dude pull that **** in TDC with cigs or commissary,its his ***!
Old 11-02-2010, 10:49 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 4.8hemieater
MY old boss is a crazy lady and shes good dfriends with the d.a and i was told conroe pd picked up jason for rippin her off and hes locked up in Freestone county at Fairfield Tx...
I wish her the best of luck!
Old 11-29-2010, 09:53 PM

Default Jason Mott is locked up in montgomery county jail

This P O S finally got locked up in montgomery county jail! SHows he got booked in on the 26th of november i believe.....i took him my truck for a tranny, said it was going to take 4 days took over a month but i tell u what i annoyed the hell out of him id sit at the shop everyday for hours, call him, text him, etc got my truck back and surprisingly enough it worked.
my buddy took his truc to him 3 months it set, just needed a tranny never got to it, they called wanting more money for parts etc and that when we knew somethn was up, local pd said he was locked up and with some research his bail is set at $123,356.28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this pos never gets out! His shop is open so if yall got anything up there, get there asap before its gone!
Old 11-30-2010, 12:25 AM
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Country1
This P O S finally got locked up in montgomery county jail! SHows he got booked in on the 26th of november i believe.....i took him my truck for a tranny, said it was going to take 4 days took over a month but i tell u what i annoyed the hell out of him id sit at the shop everyday for hours, call him, text him, etc got my truck back and surprisingly enough it worked.
my buddy took his truc to him 3 months it set, just needed a tranny never got to it, they called wanting more money for parts etc and that when we knew somethn was up, local pd said he was locked up and with some research his bail is set at $123,356.28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this pos never gets out! His shop is open so if yall got anything up there, get there asap before its gone!
Well hopefully this POS has a much longer stay this time.

In fact he even gives the term "POS" a bad name!

Hope he gets some serious prison lovin or worse as well.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Nite Nite...Keep Ur Butthole Tight I hate low lifes
Old 12-04-2010, 01:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im glad i started this thread !!!!

Last edited by thefastlife; 04-21-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by computerheaven
Do not care what you say about Jason. Mention his Dad again, especially associated with the words POS, I am going to have major issues with this. His Dad is a good man. Jason is a POS.
JASON AND HIS DAD ARE BOTH POS'S!!!!!!!!!!!!Now for your major issues I live in Pearland and am not hard to find!!!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Staging Lane

I don't know this pos but I'm glad he got locked up! I'm not 100% but there was a guy with a number from Conroe who tried to scam me on a Lubbock CraigsList. Had a fox body for sale insanely cheap. Tried to get me to send him a deposit to Colorado. Luckily I saw the scam coming and called him out on it. He hung up. Got the phone disconnected lol!
Old 12-04-2010, 04:18 PM
FormerVendor

Thumbs down

Yeah Jason's dad is who setup the bank account that he ripped me off on with hot checks so his dad is not all innocent or anything. He knew Jason was a total POS and yet helped him set up bank accounts to rip more people off right out of prison last time.

Quick Reply: does anyone know jason at performance automotive specialties????